Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sponsorship

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
if im honest i wouldnt be suprised if some kid who just saying he gets everything for free etc

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Yeah your right guys, I am just saying 2 of their team said they got their guns and kit free - (they wore all invert stuff and shot minis).

Maybe they are just boosting their egos, but still, its interesting that they cant even keep up the lie.

Jett

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Haha Jack, no they have been playing Koth 3 years apparently and the whole team where shooting invert and wearing invert so I dont think it was two guests, they also had like 3 coaches.

I was just wondering what are peoples views on this behaviour more then ratting them out as I dont have all the facts.

Also what should be done to a team as such.

Jett

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
This sort of thread annoys the crap out of me.

So they're sponsored, and they used a product not from their sponsor. Maybe they forgot their main gun, or it broke, or something just as meaningless happened.

Who really cares, they're not proffesionals ffs.

All i see here, is a massive hissy fit from a jealous child.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Tom,

Its not a hissy fit what so ever, I just wanted to know the general opinion on this - where Matski, Rider and I, see it as a disgrace, and many people just brush it off and say ah well thats paintball.

Please dont get annoyed by the thread as it is just a speak your brains, I can assure you I will sleep tonight and it is not a huge ordeal for my team to go a whip their ass with minis or without, I was just wanting to know the general idea on this.

As you, Buddha, and many others have stated it doesnt mean much to them and they will get their just deserves, I am just merely asking whats the general opinion.

Thanks for the input anyways even if it was totally directed at me.

Also if you read my first post, nothing happened to their guns, I had a nice mini they could have borrowed, they just chose not to as they lost a fair few games that day and blamed the markers.

Jett

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
i was reffing that day, and i know the team your on about, tbh i dont think there sponserd i think they were invert as team gear and a copple of player shoot inverts. in fairness there were a copple of problems with the team on the field mainly down to bad sportmanship, there couch is a well respected member of the PB comminty and i hope he see's this thread. i spoke to him quite bit threw the day(threw the netting between points) and as far as i gatherd there just the acadmy team to this well respected members team(who i will no disclose)

leave it at that..... Little kids trying to sound big

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Maybe you should just worry about what your doing. This is a KOTH team, that is sponsored by the council, as a youth program, i doubt the council care what guns they shoot and i doubt kee gave them the kit for free.
I cant belive everbody's overlooked this...

council NOT kee.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Cheers Bob, Oh yeah no the coach I spoke to (the one that apologised) was indeed a gentelman and I am not looking to cause this team any trouble this just sparked up some thoughts on what people deem acceptable.