Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sponsorship???

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Most things with an Ion are due to neglect and granted its not difficult to break them as they arent the most robust of markers.

Assuming the electronics are fine, then you can get them running fine with lube (dow 33 or equivalent) and the correct size orings. Less than £15 wager to service the lot.

worth getting them fixed up and selling them working than for parts.
it may be worth pooling all the ions you have a make a few fully working ones ? And im sure it would not be hard to do, or expensive

CAMPBELL

Killing for the Lucky15's
Aug 28, 2003
NUNEATON
Visit site
why dont you train at NPF on a sup air sundsay ? would be pretty cheap as its re-ball and as your in birmingham it wouldent be that far to travel. if you really had to i am sure you could get a train close by and being a woman i am sure someone on here would offer to pick you up from the station and take you to the site

just a suggestion

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
why dont you train at NPF on a sup air sundsay ? would be pretty cheap as its re-ball and as your in birmingham it wouldent be that far to travel. if you really had to i am sure you could get a train close by and being a woman i am sure someone on here would offer to pick you up from the station and take you to the site

just a suggestion
Yeah, we've been to NPF before, and will presumably go again at some point. We're currently planning on going to MTPC.

We have people with cars, so no need for trains :)

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
free ones

gotta say if the freeones had chicks in paintball mask they would probably be better, but i suppose thats what the fetish channel is for.

sorry as for decent i mean something that isn't 1cm by 1cm. as they all said a pretty face opens lots of doors.

i'm not perving, well a little but curious as we don't really have anything that compares in england to the ivy. yes you all know who they are.

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
gotta say if the freeones had chicks in paintball mask they would probably be better, but i suppose thats what the fetish channel is for.

sorry as for decent i mean something that isn't 1cm by 1cm. as they all said a pretty face opens lots of doors.

i'm not perving, well a little but curious as we don't really have anything that compares in england to the ivy. yes you all know who they are.
Haha my friend sent me a link recentlyish of a website page with a chick, as you say :p, posing with a paintball marker...

haha i could always link you to my fb page! or post a picture but that would just be like im showing myself off... and im not sure how to do that. or you can cope without :p

... i dont know who they are... should i be afraid of what im letting myself in for by saying i dont know?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Haha my friend sent me a link recentlyish of a website page with a chick, as you say :p, posing with a paintball marker...

haha i could always link you to my fb page! or post a picture but that would just be like im showing myself off... and im not sure how to do that. or you can cope without :p

... i dont know who they are... should i be afraid of what im letting myself in for by saying i dont know?
A bunch of perverts spring to mind :D..

At what level and tourney events are you planning to play ??

And telling them or linking them to your FB page isn't going to get you a load of perverts, you have the right to accept or decline invites, just means they get to perve at you profile picture..

So Link Please.... :p

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Whatever you do, don't paste a link to your Facebook page.

You'd be opening yourself up to all sorts of stalkers.

:)