Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyder fasta loader

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Bigger pots are easy to make. Just take 3 pots - cut the bottom off 2 - put one of these 2 to one side - take the remaining full one - cut the top off it. Cut the top of one of the other 2 and stick them all together - tada!

You could even use 4 posts to look extra silly ;).

will_d

In2Deep
Apr 1, 2006
www.in2deep-paintball.co.uk
im sure if someone came to you and said i have to identical cars apart from one is made by bental and the other by rover and you can have 1 of them. Which one will you get the bental bcz of the name and reviews of the maker. But i totally agree none of us have used and all we've said are things on its apperance only which is a great crime apperantly!
wtf is a bental anyway? and havent rover gone under:confused:

by that vid it doesnt seem that bad speed wise and it looks like its made outta 2 inch thick material so no worries about breaking it (just on the looks) apart from looking like a prop from dr. who is there really that much wrong with it. that u can see from that vid anyway:p

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
wtf is a bental anyway? and havent rover gone under:confused:

by that vid it doesnt seem that bad speed wise and it looks like its made outta 2 inch thick material so no worries about breaking it (just on the looks) apart from looking like a prop from dr. who is there really that much wrong with it. that u can see from that vid anyway:p
Think he may mean Bently....... Just guessing though. :rolleyes:

Too be honest, as long as the loader feeds 15 bps what more do you need? Looks pretty sturdy, so i'd say this represents a good budget option.

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Why did that have to make it from the same material that they make standard 200 shot hoppers from. If they made it from the stuff they make eggs and halos from, acrylic i think, then it would appeal to alot more people.
Although if it is targeted at the woodsball market then i suppose they made the right choice purely becuase its more practical.
But with the acrylic they could have clear and smoke options that would appeal to people who play tournie also.
It looks so ugly as well...it cant be that hard to design a hopper that looks reasonably good looking!
Some things i just dont understand...