Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staargate 2008 is go!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Shoreline Paintball are delighted to announce the launch of Staargate 2008.

Event details and bookings can be found at the all new Staargate website.

This year promises to be yet another cracker. Joining some familiar faces as faction leaders will be a couple of special guests flying in from the USA and Australia to lead their respective factions.

This year will also see probably the most impressive raffle in UK paintball. Somebody will be leaving the event with a free trip to the worlds largest paintball game in Oklahoma USA next year!
The winner will get all flights, accomodation, entry tickets and the chance to play in a game with over 4,000 players, more than 40 tanks, 12 landing craft, helicopters (real flying ones!) and spotter planes! £2 Tickets will be on sale through the weekend and the lucky winner will be drawn from the hat during the end of game ceremony.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us via the website or post on the various forums where we aim to answer all questions on a daily basis.

Wickham: "Things are beginning to come together nicely for this years game and I'm really excited to see some of our international friends making enormous efforts just to attend one of our events. I just can't wait for September to come around so that we can put on a good weekend of paintball for our customers."

Timboy: "The interest in the event even before the official launch today has been amazing. I've been getting emails daily with enquiries and there seems to be a real buzz surrounding Staargate this year. It promises to be another great weekend of paintball."

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
stupid question time....

staargate2008 website said:
Q: How do I pay the £2 charge for 4500psi refills?

When you arrive on the site you will need to register. Security tags can be purchased from the registration office for £2. The tag goes around the neck of your bottle and only bottles with these tags will be allowed access to the 4500psi fill whips. Simple!
like several of the warriors we run out with 2 air tanks at 4.5k. would we be paying £4 or £2 - ie: is the fee per person requiring the fill or per bottle? or are we fine as long as one of our bottles are tagged - or do we just get both bottles tagged when we register....?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
looking at rules...;

one shot and your out...!!! surely you can re-spawn..!!!!

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
looking at rules...;

one shot and your out...!!! surely you can re-spawn..!!!!
Yes there will be unlimited re-spawns as previous years, full details will be released in the player pack but if anyone has any questions in the meantime just post them up and we will endeavor to answer them on a daily basis.

Rider; the £2 charge is per bottle.

Twisted-Dragon

Take the shot....
Apr 29, 2008
Alford
ok, i've never been to this before and am quite interested in going, i've only got a 4500psi bottle, I know this might sound tight but I would be on a budget, but would I be able to just fill to the 3000psi limit and not pay the £2.00,

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
At nvs I only used 3000 psi fills all day, due to big line for the 4500 psi. Time to round up the lads for this one.

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
i would imagine there will be 2 fill setups, one to 3000psi and one to 4500psi, if you say you only want 3000 psi, your bottle will be tagged to only allow fill at the 3000psi (the stations are manned) and therefore you won't pay £2. Thats the way i think it will work, but Lee may correct me if I'm wrong.