Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staining paint

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
well 7 days later and 6 washes later, I am still trying to wash paint from my team playing top .... Now I know this has been raised recently... and some other player on our team have had problems with staining paint....

does any one know what brand or make is staining...??

should tourney organisers be doing more to findout which paint it is an stopping it's use...

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Well yes there is staining paint, its all pink but I still haven't been able to find out who makes it.

Latest staining found on my dye atc's. The paint is so strong that it has stained the white parts of the plastic dye logo.

That cannot be right!!!!:mad:

Laterz

Ian

:)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by Iain
nelson anarchy and it smells of fish :D
Not nelson mate, we use that at training sometimes and I get hit by enough of it without any staining :)

Got some nice new pink stains from Stoke though last Sunday though on me tracksuit bottoms that refuses to move after two washes... :( was spectating a game but can't for the life of me remember which team it was that stray balled me in the legs :)

Dave

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier
never had a problem with any paint I've used regarding staining and so far that includes Diablo, Zap, Nelson Anarchy or Severe Cyclone.

Paul
:)
so you reguraly shoot yourself,massocist:D :p ;)