Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staining paint

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Stop Press!

Originally posted by Liz
It appears that Sparklie's info was a bit out of date, and Hellfire no longer has any staining properties so is no longer on the banned list. The rules have been amended to reflect this, and Sparklie has asked me to apologise to both Draxxus and any teams who have been inconvenienced by this.
It never stained in the first place unless you didn't do your laundry properly. I don't know if you guys have Tide or Purex detergent overseas, but Hellfire comes out instantly with that stuff. Chronic Ultimate, the new pink Zap, may be as bad staining as Imperial, but no official notice on that just yet. TC Viper Platinum is almost as bad.

Don't roll in the stuff and/or try to wipe it and you don't have problems in the first place! Spray it off profusely with a bottle in the staging area and nearly nothing will stay in.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Re: Stop Press!

Originally posted by KillerOnion
It never stained in the first place unless you didn't do your laundry properly. I don't know if you guys have Tide or Purex detergent overseas, but Hellfire comes out instantly with that stuff. Chronic Ultimate, the new pink Zap, may be as bad staining as Imperial, but no official notice on that just yet....
Well , I've been playing 10+ years , and shot , and been shot by , most paints. The last two years we've been shooting ZAP , and I can say with complete confidence that ZAP does not stain. We wear Yellow tops , and with training and tournaments , I and the rest of the team have been shot by plenty of Zap paint. Not a stain in sight anywhere. The kit is not always washed straight away , and its always washed at low temperatures. If ZAP was so bad , then why would our tops still be stain free..??

I'm not just saying this because we use ZAP. Well , in a way I am , because I'm defending our sponsors. But in my experience what I have said is completely honest , unbiased , and true. Regardless of sponsorship.

The only paint that has EVER stained my playing top IS HELLFIRE. The orange that everyone was shooting at Campaign 2001. That left a couple of stains , but thats the only time I've ever had a problem.

Cheers.