Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Marker - Bone Daddy RG

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Looking at the offer, if you want to play tourney paintball, the hopper is no good, it needs to be faster. The mask is not bad but there are better, and needs a thermal lens.
A second hand impulse, x-board revvy hopper, jt spectra mask, and a 20oz co2 bottle. Ready to go.

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
Tom is quite right. a second hand marker would be better, you can find some great deals on here in the "classifieds" section. Goggles, gloves and other bits go for quite cheap too.

If you put a post up, for a second hand marker and whatever else you need (in the classifieds) and specify how much your willing to spend im sure a few people will help you out.

Good luck chap.

Gibbsey

NoOneLikesUsWeDontCare!!
Nov 18, 2003
Kent, UK
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
One thing you dont want to do and thats fork out loadsa cash then hate the sport and have some useless gear.

Why dont you ask around for teams in your area that might let you come along and have a bash with their stuff, maybe borrow a gun to play for the day. That way you'll get a feel for what sort of marker you want, theres a wide selection and peoples tastes differ somewhat.

Hope that helps mate.

Originally posted by Gibbsey
One thing you dont want to do and thats fork out loadsa cash then hate the sport and have some useless gear.

Hope that helps mate.
All advice is greatly appreciated :D

your right i dont want to fork out too much at the moment, incase something crops up that might stop me playing :(

Good sound advice so far though :D

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
I got a bone daddy bl when i started out it was quite good as a
starter marker but then i started playing better people and i needed a better gun.