Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Marker - Bone Daddy RG

Tonymicjoe

Master Blaster
My 2 pence worth...

There is a dude on the classified board selling a 4x4 shocker set up for £180, including bottle, barrels, hopper etc. I have been playing 8 / 9 years and played with a 4x4 for at least four of those. Its a good, reliable, accurate marker that can be set up in a variety of ways and will cause you very few headaches. I know from experience that it can be set up to fire fast enough to keep up with top end markers (but it wont be in the same speed class as them, to be honest) but it wont chop paint while it does it.

People will post replies saying "Its a big, fat B*stard of a Gun" and it is chunky, but you could do much worse. I seriously considered picking it up as a spare.

Whatever you do, best of luck dude. Second hand is the way forward, paintball is expensive enough as it is.

:D

MattyMorgan69

old skool shocker user
Sep 26, 2004
Cardiff, Wales
Visit site
im a classic example of wot happens if you buy the bonedaddy

i first bought the bonedaddy gt from fat bobs and now only 6 months later im buying a second hand impulse, trust me ive been there and lived the whole story, in a few months time you'll be wishing you spent the extra 100, cause i know i am.

ps it also works out more expensive as well to go bonedaddy thn upgrade, i actually worked out im losin about £110 in upgrading to the impulse so one way or another you are going to need to spend a little more i think.

INGI

headhunter
Jun 11, 2003
southampton area
theres a nice baby blue angel lcd going in the classifieds section full set up including freak system, angel air and a halo with sound activation upgrade. all for £450. ideal starter marker pick up and play. take a look, pictures are up.:)

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
stay away from bone daddy

stay away from fatbobs.

buy a cheap 2nd hand angel lcd /ir3 and send it off to tom allen or lps for a service.

thats my recipe for cheap hassle free balling

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
adding my point of view, only spend what you can afford.
"BUT" be aware if you buy something cheap then it's going to be disposable, but there is no point in buying a "nerve" if you will only play twice a year, i've seen that happen so often !
You say you would like to tie up with a team, try finding the team first and see if anyone will lend you a gun, there's always one flash ******* on a team with eight guns !

quade99

Aug 28, 2008
leicester
hi i have just brought a bone daddy rg second hand i am new to the sport ive been twice and loved it but i havent a clue about this marker for instance is it semi automatic?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
quade, this thread you've brought up from the dead is 4 years old. While i appreciate you've used the search feature, a new thread in the techroom would be the next step.:)