Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting Paintball

arrow234

Oct 6, 2014
Well im looking to see if i can find any paintball shops sort of around Nuneaton - Cannock area. So i can see if i can try on a few things and maybe get a handle on some of the guns. But dont worry £2000+ is what i have in a separate savings for hobbies and stuff (Thought paint balling was going to be quite expensive) My mother has offered to get me my goggles and apparel and stuff for Christmas but ill be buying the gun and stuff next year. Just trying to get as much info as possible i.e what websites people use, shops and so on. And i do quite like the mask called DYE i4 Goggles as i did try my friends on yesterday (He doesn't do paintball anymore but they belong to his brother now)

arrow234

Oct 6, 2014
Come down to Dimondwars, possibly buy a mask form NPF (once you have tried some on and decided which you like/ suits you(there are otheres availible if you cant find one you like))

Ill be down there your welocome to come and find me/ us (book in for USDE and ask for Lewis)

We have plenty of markers/hoppers you can try see what you like.

Alot of kit is about persomal preference, its a good idea to try as many things as you can to see what suits you and what you like.
Yeah i am looking into the Dimond Wars thing but cant seem to find any information on there website?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Well im looking to see if i can find any paintball shops sort of around Nuneaton - Cannock area. So i can see if i can try on a few things and maybe get a handle on some of the guns. But dont worry £2000+ is what i have in a separate savings for hobbies and stuff (Thought paint balling was going to be quite expensive) My mother has offered to get me my goggles and apparel and stuff for Christmas but ill be buying the gun and stuff next year. Just trying to get as much info as possible i.e what websites people use, shops and so on. And i do quite like the mask called DYE i4 Goggles as i did try my friends on yesterday (He doesn't do paintball anymore but they belong to his brother now)
For Cannock:
http://www.phoenixpaintball.co.uk/contact.asp

Reactions: Bolter

arrow234

Oct 6, 2014
I went there many a time in my early days. Perfectly located near to one of the offices I used to support

For some reason that office used to get site visits the week before paintball events ......
Ah very well then. Do they let you try stuff on? Like the clothing and such?

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I'm usually down at Diamond Wars too, sign up for the USDE and I'd be more than happy to let you try my mask, shoot my marker etc. :)

Reactions: Bolter