Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
wow this is the most entertaining thread there has been in ages! :D

Nutz, you said yourself that you/your team mates are very techy, so why not fix the gun yourself? Rather than sending the gun back to him, would it not have been much easier to just ask for a replacement noid?
As Robbo and others have said, there is about as much chance of this going to court, as there is my grandma remembering my name for more than 2 seconds (i.e no chance). It's your problem that you did not insure the package correctly, the package was not signed for, so there is no proof of delivery (RM saying it's delivered is not proof without a signature) and therefore, in conclusion, i believe you are...... not only up sh!t creek without a paddle, but i think your boat just sank too

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
Don't know if it's even worth discussing anymore but just to point out that the lack of a signature for a letter and the lack of a signature for a parcel are two very different things...

With nobody home for a letter the postman could just chuck it through the letterbox and mark it off as delivered, in which case the Stu guy would still receive it. With a parcel if was delivered while someone was there surely they would have taken a signature and marked it off, if nobody was around they could only leave it on the doorstop or something where it could well have never been received...

I have no idea what happened and couldn't see your "proof that it was delivered" anywhere in this thread so it could be enough but one being received doesn't prove the same for the other...

ps. just a query but wouldn't the fact that RM failed to collect a signature on delivery void the contractual £30 insurance limit or whatever anyway, or is that not the case?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My dad taught me many things but one that always stuck with me was this, he said:-
'Pete, you can deal with bigots, you can deal with villains and you can deal with hypocrites, you can even deal with terrorists but you cannot deal with idiots'.

No truer words have ever been spoken and this thread examples the validity of that parental advice.

G

Gassy

I Find It Strange That Nutz Has Only Chosen This Forum To Air His Views

oops capslock

Status
Not open for further replies.