The Home Of European Paintball

Suggestion for Next D7 leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACHIE

canine defence league
Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
A.B. the debate isn't about wearing knee pads. I use a set of dye knee pads myself (but not with c4's) and i would not recommend anyone play without them as it will certainly shag up your knees. The argument is over whether the c4's and pads offer more padding than is necessary to protect your knees. I find that the dye pads with a set of last years dye trousers is more than ample to protect my knees and most sets of current rules seem to agree with me. I don't believe any playing trousers should be padded and i certainly agree with you about other manufacturers offering similar products that seem to have evaded the spotlight. However, i have n't seen a large amount of people denying the c4s offer no advantage. In fact it appears that most players that own c4's concede that they offer extra padding to protect your knees and that this might promote bounces. A decision has been made about it and discussing it now is rather academic.

are dye padded tops and dye elbow pads legal for use in D7's?

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Bunker Imp
if i bring u lots of tea mr sheriff can i have more than 1 life :D

(this is where u say nahh jason u only need one life anyway)

and mr pink says(jason u need about 20 lives to stay in the game the same amount of time as me)
:rolleyes:
:D :p :D
I apologize for Jason’s post we are planning to limit him to 1 a day so he cant keep making a fool of himself:p :p

Is it just me or are people getting too concerned with bouncing paint. baggy clothes are going to absorb enough impact to increase the chances of a ball bouncing more than the pads and c4 padding. Will it get to the point where all kit has to be tight to stop bouncing

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
jay limiting me to 1 post a day it will never happen :D

i have too much fun as it is:D

i wear tight trousers, well tha ladies like em:D personally never been drilled up my arse anyway as usually the mofo who tries it wont get through our back line:p

Demonic

Shaolin Monk
May 25, 2004
Visit site
I agree with you A.B.

Last month i wore just my C4's after enquiring if i could wear knee pads aswell (obviously i was told no!), and i screwed my knee up and had a 4 inch burn down my knee and leg just from the friction between my legs and my trousers.

I understand all this debating about bounces and such but in a sport like ours especially given that we shoot each other surely safety should be paramount.

I know of a few people who have bought C4 trousers not knowing that they can't wear pads underneath, and then when they have found out they'veb been really annoyed about it.
What would you rather, look good while playing ball and losing your kneecaps by the age of thirty and shooting a few extra fools who don't have padding or, shooting less people but keeping your body in non broken state.

I know where my money is

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Right question asked, question answered. Muppets have arrived, thread closed.

If y'all wanna debate the merits of Dye padded tops and pads please make another thread.

Nuff said.

The management.

Status
Not open for further replies.