Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sup air advice

skitzo85

Dec 14, 2014
Im new to paintball and only done a hand full of woods ball games, im off for my first supair game this sunday .... should be fun! Any advice other than dont get shot, cheers !

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Im new to paintball and only done a hand full of woods ball games, im off for my first supair game this sunday .... should be fun! Any advice other than dont get shot, cheers !
Sup mate

My number piece of advice would be try and keep your head up, Don't be afraid to move and shot loads of paint and don't get shot:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: skitzo85

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
You should always be either communicating, shooting or moving. Probably in that order. Knowing where the other guys are is key, so listen to what is being shouted by your teammates and add what you can, also repeat what they say to pass their info along the field to the rest of your team.

Reactions: Kevin Winter

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If you're playing with more experienced players, learn from them. Ask them before the game what you should be doing, and how to be playing the field. After each game, get some feedback off them - what did you do well, what could you do better?

In general - talk, lots. Shout out (loud) everything you see going on. Your teams loses, your kills, where people are, where they're shooting etc, etc. Most teams use G1, G2 etc for kills and O1, O2 etc for loses - but give details - G1 1 Dorito 2 is much more useful than just G1!

Keep your head up as much as possible, and play tight to the bunkers - really jam up against them - so you offer a small target. Try and be up, shooting, as much as possible, but don't get over eager and stay calm - lots of people hit their bunker and snap straight out into paint!

Above all, enjoy it. Don't get frustrated and hung up if you don't win games, just have fun. Oh, and if you get the chance, bunker people. Even if you lose, bunkering people is fun...