Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

super air or woodland

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Sup Air. I don't feel like really typin much so im just gonna say it. Woodland can be ok when it is winter and there are no leaves or bushes. Only played hyperball once or twice so I cant really comment.

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
In order of preferance,
1st Sup air-got 2 be!.

2nd Hyper ball-most of the time on very flat ground so the area around the tubes r ditchs of mud,gud tho.

3rd Speed ball-a poor persons sup air that tends 2 looks tacky.

4th Wood land-****ty little branchs & stuff get in the way of me nailin a movin bush(camo wearer)& any big holes in the ground theres 1,at planets congleton site where u cud fit a whole body in!big f**kin badger that eats paintballers?,dont eat me-eat that movin bush!).

:D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I LOVE woodland fields. As for playing tournaments on them, I've never done that as such, but my team and myself currently practice on woodland fields and it's great - probably not the best place for tourney practice, a bit slower, but not much. (Were probably switching to a sup'air ball field soon - which I'm soooo looking forward to though, simply cos I've never played on a proper one)

I love all of the camo stuff too, I like the stealth element rather than going in all guns blazing. It's much easier to confuse the enemy on a woodland field. And if you won't get a bit dirty and muddy crawling along the ground for the sake of winning then you're.....well.....no fun! LOL. Really though, I can see how people in the states get pissed off with ticks and stuff, but I haven't personally encountered any giant badgers or foxes or snakes or anythin' whilst playing a woodland game.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by styles mugger

4th Wood land-****ty little branchs & stuff get in the way of me nailin a movin bush(camo wearer)& any big holes in the ground theres 1,at planets congleton site where u cud fit a whole body in!big f**kin badger that eats paintballers?,dont eat me-eat that movin bush!).

:D
whats up with woodland then? too many excuses for why you got hit, why you didn't hit the player...never thought that maybe it's cos you have to think more about it that you don't like it?
Got to love America, shooting spiders out of the trees to get the player to move

So if you wanna play in the plastic ball pit go down your local Kids Kingdom. ALL kinds of paintball is good, just that you have to apply yourself to each type of arena in a different way.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Yeah - I hate freakin' holes in the barricades!! What good is it with holes in it!! Although you can use them to your advantage occassionally, if ure able to shove ure barrel through one hole and look through another it can be alot harder to get you out.