The Home Of European Paintball

super air or woodland

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Mark

whats up with woodland then? too many excuses for why you got hit, why you didn't hit the player...never thought that maybe it's cos you have to think more about it that you don't like it?
Got to love America, shooting spiders out of the trees to get the player to move

So if you wanna play in the plastic ball pit go down your local Kids Kingdom. ALL kinds of paintball is good, just that you have to apply yourself to each type of arena in a different way.

U havnt seen me play then eh?i play just aswell in wood games as any other(gud) cos i play allsorts of fields its JUST I PREFER SUR-AIR!if thats ok with u?:rolleyes:

scotty dog

New Skool
Jul 16, 2001
ESSEX,
sup.air or woodland

well like love to play new skool so it has to be sup:air

don't like playing that old skool crap that much

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by styles mugger

i play allsorts of fields its JUST I PREFER SUR-AIR!if thats ok with u?
Yeah thats fine with me it was just your original post was saying so many negative things about woodland.

I don't have a preference to which type I play in, whilst Sup-air does have angles that shouldn't be there (due to the suppossed symetrical layout of the field) you always find a slightly higher/lower barricade, with woodland you have to concentrate alot more cos there isn't such a thing as a "safe" bunker. Haven't played on a speedball arena in a long while...guess it was Outer Limits but Hyperball and Sup-air very recently

Besides if it wasn't for woodland there wouldn't be any concept fields. So just like music if it wasn't for the old school there wouldn't be any new school

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
All

Originally posted by weedave
I'll play anywhere as long as i get to play :D
Couldn't agree more!! As long as I'm playing, I'm contented!!

I also agree that you do encounted some extremely crap woodland fields, therefore you do need to try on some well set up fields too to make a fair comparison - same with sup'air I'm sure you've found in the past that you've found a sup'air field with crappy angles and hated it all day!