Votes: 21 45.7%
  • GIANTS

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
The NFL's equivalent to the NBA/NHL/MLB all star game, I suppose they call it the pro bowl to go with the super bowl.

I missed the MLB all star game, the NHL was a few weeks ago/last week, the pro bowl and NBA all star games are next week.

I'll also assume they run East vs West like all the others or maybe it's AFC vs NFC. There isn't much to do at 2 in the morning so I took to watching a lot of American sports.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
thats was the most shocking end to a superbowl (in a good way). i thought the pats had it sealed but eli manning really bought it home for the giants. i suppose theyve gotta win something and in the end they obviously wanted it more. the cover on the player who caught the winning touchdown was poor. they should of had 2 or even 3 man coverage in that back corner :(

good game and i certainly cant wait for the regular season to start again. i can see the pats being in the superbowl again next year....

GO PATRIOTS!!!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
thats was the most shocking end to a superbowl (in a good way). i thought the pats had it sealed but eli manning really bought it home for the giants. i suppose theyve gotta win something and in the end they obviously wanted it more. the cover on the player who caught the winning touchdown was poor. they should of had 2 or even 3 man coverage in that back corner :(

good game and i certainly cant wait for the regular season to start again. i can see the pats being in the superbowl again next year....

GO PATRIOTS!!!
LOL They had Plax in double coverage all night apart from the first (where he broke loose and made a 13yd play I think) and that last touchdown play. Double coverage is the only way on a 6' 5" receiver, unless you have Kobe or King James playing for you he is going to out jump you all night.

The Manning - Tyree pass was the highlight for me, "use your head son!"

Go VIKES next season!!