Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

swat big game

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
we are hosting a big game on the 7th/8th june 2003, this will be held at halkyn castle woods flintshire north wales, we are currently developing a web to support it and will advise asap.
if you are interested in a info pack for the big game, e-mail me
paul@swatpaintball.co.uk
live entertainment and massive beer fest & bbq is planned for saturday night, camping is free and we have two scripted scenarios days for all paintballers to enjoy, teams are very welcome and fun is the main brief

please note the date is now 4th,5th,6th july 2003
give you paintballers time to recover from north v south

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
RULES

as all paintballers know, you get shot it bursts your out, we did host a big game this year for airsoft with some 275 players and it kicked ass, paintball however will be bigger, we used remote dead zones to save players walking back to the safe area, this allows re-potting and a clean on the mask, marker limits are set at max of 300fps, with marshals spot chronying in the field,
players can rejoin the game after ten minutes in the dead zone,
scripted scenarios are already available from downed pilot, corrupt officials etc, if any player wants the big game pack, mail me with you name and address,

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
date to be changed

not wanting to clash with the north v south, and upsetting tim taylor, we will re-post the new date, antisipate aug8th 9th 10th

please note new date 4th,5th,6th july 2003
as aug date was simply the best sorry ;)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
August sounds ideal as there's not much for recball around then:D .
Come on site owners we need more events like this,and NvS,Kennys etc .Recball must be the biggest untapped market in the UK.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
NUTZ ,
Got my info pack this morning,can't wait till the game m8:D :D :D .
Is this the 1st American style scenario game to be held in the UK ?
I know we've had big games but this seems to be a lot more involved ,plotline,characters etc.,should be a blast!
P.s. glad you resisted the temptation to make it England Vs. the Welsh.:p