Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

swat big game

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
vendors

swat has invited vendors to attend, wdp & pheonix has already promised to put on a trade stand, any other paintball related retailers that want a pitch let me know, i will however be contacting the big outlets this week..

yup sonic your number 0001, :p

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Wanna send me a pack paul? :D

Oh, what are the prices ect? And the stuff about air reminded me....garry still has my dive tanks, oh, and thanks for picking them up for us :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
Erm... sounds a bit like the bad ol'days of `80's paintball,lots of T/A rejects and security men.Think I'll leave well alone:confused:
ere I got rejected by the TA....well left with bad knees.

What you trying to say mate;)

Sounds like the big game may be fun though:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Cube

ere I got rejected by the TA....well left with bad knees.

What you trying to say mate;)

Sounds like the big game may be fun though:D
Being rejected from the T\A ain't as bad a getting rejected from the RAF reg. `cos your too thick:confused: ...like my cousin:D :D :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Philip
Jamie, whats the prices?
£30 for 3 days `ballin,car boot/trade show,barbi,band and piss up,free camping,toilets ,trophys,raffle and Zap at £35 a case:D
Shame its in Wales:p

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
Shame its in Wales:p
It's only just in wales though. Damn I spent a lot of time on that site over the years, playing, marshalling, building and generally making a nuisance of myself, saw three different owners and played on the site team in the early days.

It was a great site, open yet with enough cover to get by. Got my first, (and hopefully last!) head injury marshalling there took 2, (I'm told) shots to the base of the skull from a punter who ran past me attacking a hut. Obviously was a crap shot or couldn't see the bright yellow vest.

I assume Paul's changed the site loads since then though, he always had big plans for it.