The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks To All Who Turned Up At The 2002 Series At Nottingham

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
hi every1

Originally posted by one of the chicks
Hi everyone, its steph here- the injured chicks fine!! It gave me a good excuse to sleep instead of doing assignments anyway!
The bruise has nearly gone and i feel loads better.
Thanks all for wondering how i was doin.
:p
Glad to hear your ok!!

Sounded nasty. :eek:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
hi every1

Originally posted by one of the chicks
Hi everyone, its steph here- the injured chicks fine!! It gave me a good excuse to sleep instead of doing assignments anyway!
The bruise has nearly gone and i feel loads better.
Thanks all for wondering how i was doin.
C u all soon, playing next in april.
Hugz
steph x
Welldone to all our chicks! im still happy bout THAT game! lol
:p
Welcome back to the land of the living Steph. I'm still happy about THAT game too.
Hope you didn't mind me passing on the info about you here.

C

Cerberus

Just a question, was the wood field "the Alley"
,pity as thats the only poor field at skirmish.

your right cerberus, the woodland field is called the alley, and I'll have to admit it isn't the best field down there, i think the reasoning behind this was so that all three tourney fields were close to each other and didn't involve customers, mixing as they walk to and from fields.

although I'd did like playing the wall field on a previous tourney of steve bull's mid last year. can anyone else remember playing that one, if so let me know what you think about it.

Bif.

C

Cerberus

The best one would have been the National, bridges would have been interesting, though not very suited to a tourney

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
F A O Acidd_UK

Shut up Bif!

(Note to Big Ian - Was that ok?)
You are a star.

Thank you very much for showing your support for having Bif permanently gagged.

When I have the pleasure to meet you, I will ensure that a beer is thrust toward you.

Your humble servant

Big Ian

P S Anyone else want a free beer ?

Desperate

I am desperately looking forward to meeting you "Big Ian", with all the paintballing one need's all the free beer one can get.

No strike that, I don't need an excuse...... I have only ever play paintball three times without a hangover and I am not sure when I play best:confused:

Where does everyone stay for the April event as I have not met any other teams yet and need to gauge their drinking abilities proir to their paintball ability.

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Daz Dread

For a free beer, all you have to do is commit yourself to our philosophy. That is that Bif is stupid, and you should tell him to shut up at every opportunity.

Acidd_UK has accepted our philosophy, and has earnt himself a beer.

Many will follow :p

Big Ian

P S Ask Pee Gee about Bif, he met him on Sunday ( bet he was honoured ).