Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks To All Who Turned Up At The 2002 Series At Nottingham

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Congratulations, you win a prize

The last two posts certainly qualify for a free beer. :)

To all those that think that I am picking on him, and being "Bifist", I AM.

Big Ian

P S Free beers can be collected at Bullys 2002 May Bank Holiday event at Skirmish Nottingham. Just ask for me.

P P S Bif is actually a really nice bloke. I could put up with him all day.

If only he would SHUT UP.

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
Yo Ian how about Giraffe the gimp

hey Ian how about Giraffe!
he's got to be more stupid than bif dude and an talks more B/S than the dude ..

eg. hey wayne what make of cars a M.I.A.M.I ?

No you gimp its a hols sticker (sad or what )

SO GIRAFFE YOU GIMP SHUT THE F*@K UP

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
F A O Figment

Ok, Giraffe is a prime target, next on the list.

Surely that is BS about the sticker ?

Has to be said though that his work was sound this weekend. No complaints from staff or customers ( mind you both Leanne and Marlon gagged him ).

Have a good one on Wednesday, my day off.

Big Ian

P S Ok, I thought about it for at least 10 seconds, Giraffe is the new target. Leave Bif well alone. However as nobody outside of our "brotherhood" knows him, this one will be "on site" insults only. ( Not the same as insulting a player "as seen in Facefull", but these things happen.)

P P S Those that have already posted about Bif, your beers will be honoured. ( Double your beer if you can insult Giraffe )

P P P S Why not start a "Bifs a nice bloke, Giraffes a plank" type thing going ? Would make a change !

P P P P S The above is ( believe it or not ) quite true.

have you been drinking???

or is that a silly question,

ok so now i am paranoid, why are you being nice and what do you want????

but to those that don't know me, I'll admit I do say the odd stupid comment, normally after spending all morning in the bar (eg. campaign cup, where the infamous phrase originated).

and for this I apologise to the big blond bon jovi reject, for putting up with my incompetence for the past god knows how long.

but to the other's (figment, twink,bod) I will see you in a month or two as I'm taking a break from marshalling for a few reasons. I wish I could play but until I get paid in 4 weeks thats a no go also.

so take care and I'll see you all soon(ish)

Bif.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Dude.......

Bif , I am honestly gonna miss you man. I hope nothing I have said or done has influenced you leaving our loving family we all know as Skirmish.

Whatever the reason dude , I hope you get on alright in your new job. Just dont get pi$$ed and sit in the jacusi with some bird all night!! and if you do , dont get caught this time!!
Your place with Tremmor still stands mate , and if you decide to take that red lump , you call a gun , and want to play sometime , then let me know. By the way , you do still want one of these new tops , dont you? I hope its yes , 'cus I've ordered it now.

Anyway , see ya 'round bif.;) .

loving family????

to be honest there are a variety of factors that recently have just taken the fun out of being there, that was the main reason for me getting into it, and so if it's not fun anymore then i can't see the point in being there.

glad your keeping my spot open, as soon as they sort out my pay (8 weeks at once!!!!!! :) ) i'm gonna get back into playing you could say I'm doing an azza for a while.

ta ra cuddly one.

bif.

P.s. the bif will be back!!!! be afraid, be very afraid.

P.P.s don't think it would matter if I was caught at this place, as the last staff party they had 5 of them went skinny dipping, while everyone else saw from the bar that overlooks the pool!!!

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
BIG IAN it's no joke he did say that

the gimp did say that to another person (my other half) who didnt even know him and she thought and said

!!!WHAT A GIMP!!!!!

the dude even got it on his playing top Duhhhh !!

And bif dude see ya soon mate good luck in job might even come over see ya ..

let ya know when im takin a group from work down to play ..

p.s what ever you do dont get in a car with the gimp just ask the cat and D.C ..

p.p.s. to all who dont or havnt seen the gimp ya missin somthing oooooohhhhhh boy are ya...

figment, your other half??? didn't know you had one???
but as for coming down to play with a group from work, i don't know, I think I just need a clean break for a while, but i'll be back (attempting) marshalling properly again when I feel i've had enough break.

you can throw the party this sat!!!

bif.

P.s. Ian, if you do have a really big day and need some help, drop me a line, i'll help you out if i can.