Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The bird I got friendly with last night.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Do you use the term alpha male to make them sound better ;)

We both know Great danes are about as agile as a rocking horse.

In now way do i think im gansta by owning one i just know what their capable off :D

I was going to make a comment on your "weapons" comment, but it leaves myself to open to the whole bitches n dogs thing ;););)
And that's where you are wrong... A fit Dane IS agile. Mo can actually turn on the spot when going full blast. He's even outturned a Jack Russel a few times, though that doesn't happen often. Don't be fooled by the size.
Trust me, I've seen those Jap furballs fight, they damn sure ain't agile. I know you like your dog, probably even love it, as you should, but in your case love is blind. You'd even argue that your regular old run of the mill Brit Shorthair kitten would outfight a tiger. If you had one. ;)

And as far as weapons go, the Dane, like many of the related breeds, uses it's front paws far more than other dogs. Add to that the immense reach they have (Mo has more reach than Robbo or me in a fistfight) and you got yourself a winner. Mo's even punched ME in the face a few times when I was play fighting with him. Swoll my lip up bigtime.

Having said that, if you had said that you had a true Mastiff.... Those are some badass mofos. The height of a Dane (almost), and twice as broad. Officially the most powerful dog in the world. They are fed Volkswagens.

So, in conclusion, your dog's a panzy and so are you. :D (all in good spirits obviously)

Having said that, if you had said that you had a true Mastiff.... Those are some badass mofos. The height of a Dane (almost), and twice as broad. Officially the most powerful dog in the world. They are fed Volkswagens.
Very true that.

A mate of mine has an English Mastiff that is insanely big.

It is however the most docile / soppy dog that you have ever seen.

http://www.englishmastiff.org.uk/gala4.html (Not the dog in question but an example of the size)