Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The good old canabis debate

ABBA

wanted like a bed sore
May 28, 2002
Visit site
Indeed both are for retards in a perfect world. This world isn't perfect and you would have to be a retard not to understand human nature. Sorry but it had to be said.

Oh, and all people that drive cars are retards, cos they are the most dangerous thing happend across by man! ;)

Yes, i do drive!!

If you feel you want to take cannabis but dont want to risk smoking it, why not eat it, vapourise it, stick it up your arse if you really like(no i havent tried!!!). There are ways of getting it into the body without having to smoke it.

Urban

Oct 31, 2001
Beds, UK
Visit site
Funny...

...how the guy who started this thread, and advocates cannabis as being harmless with, I assume, no long term side effects, can't seem to get his spelling, grammer or punctuation correct in 90% of his posts on this topic.

Basically his grasp of the English language seems to have gone to pot..

:rolleyes:

Urban

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
I guess if you believe it is human nature for man to destroy himself and not better himself than what you say may be true. I agree with you about cars more than you can know. Every day I have to deal with accidents and their effects on those involved. As for me and my mates, none of us do any narcotics because we carry loaded weapons anytime we are not in our own homes and can be called upon to act at any time. So we would have to be real idiots to put ourselves in a position where we could lose our lives or our jobs because of someone's idea of fun. It's not for me, if it's for you, that's fine. I stand by my opinion that it's dumb and the people doing it are dumb.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
The point....

Of human life is to evolve. It is what has been happening for countless years and will [hopefully] continue for even more countless years.

Evolution is not always a positive process. Yes, we have seen the incidences of cancer increase rapidly in the last few decades, but to counter this, we are, as a whole living longer than before. Stop the press: Cancer is _usually_ a disease found in older people. It was not _usually_ seen in the younger people that lived in the, say, late 1800s because they dired of other things before the cancer _would- normally make it's presence known.

Anyway, back to evolution. I am of the opinion that any change is good. It doesn't matter whether the effect is good or bad, it is a life changing experience and adds to the whole.

I fully condone CROOKED-POPO's reasons for not doing drugs. That is the sort of attitude I wish was more prevelant today. Far too many people are content to turn up to work hungover, stoned, whatever and put themselves and, worse, other people at risk. If more people took this attitude to both drugs and alcohol, then the world would be a much better place.

All we need to now is get rid of this and religion and then the world can start working it's way to the stars.... hopefully in the search for some really rocking weed! *grin*

On a slightly less esoteric note, cannabis has actually been see to improve concentration and reaction times in small doses. It is quite possible that someone that is stoned could be very lucid. Ok, it's unlikely, but possible. On the other hand, he could just be incapable of spelling. (I hope I spelt that right, otherwise I'm going to be tarred with the same brush).

One final note: From May's Issue of Australia's "Good Health" Magazine: If you breath, you breath in billions of oxygen molecules that can cause cancer, arthritis, degenerative disease and premature ageing". And you were worried about cannabis causing cancer.....

Wookie

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Funny...

Originally posted by Urban
...how the guy who started this thread, and advocates cannabis as being harmless with, I assume, no long term side effects, can't seem to get his spelling, grammer or punctuation correct in 90% of his posts on this topic.

Basically his grasp of the English language seems to have gone to pot..

:rolleyes:

Urban
Your mom is funny to m8, Thx for the slagging of my spelling you must be a real laugh to be around ******@???
O and i am S*ite at spelling hence the reason i am a car mechanic so whats the problem???

CHEERS BATTY

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Little old moi????

I have been known to listen to his lectures once in a while (and laugh my ass off to them), but that theory was actually thrown at me a few years ago by a guitarist friend of mine that had done a fair wadge of acid back in the 70's. It made perfect sense to me at the time and still does.

It's part of the reason why I only believe in stuff I know exists and why I really do not get on with religion. The rest of the reason is my upbringing.... Born into a family line of engineers, educated as a chemist/biochemist and finally went back to engineering after Uni.

After that much proof of evolution, you really start to think that other ways and theories don't hold much water. It's why I like arguing with vicars and Jehovahs Witnesses. All good fun.

Any experience is good, even when it's bad. And you can quote me on that.

Wookie

Urban

Oct 31, 2001
Beds, UK
Visit site
Re: Funny...

Originally posted by }{y8ri|)

Your mom is funny to m8, Thx for the slagging of my spelling you must be a real laugh to be around ******@???
O and i am S*ite at spelling hence the reason i am a car mechanic so whats the problem???

CHEERS BATTY
Oh my mother... rofl... yes.. excellent! :rolleyes:

Thank **** I live nowhere near a tower... means you won't be working on my car.

Just seems rather strange that you pontificate on "10 years" of cannabis use with no harmful side effects and yet after (and I'm guessing here) at least 20 years on this planet you still can't grasp the basics of writing the language you speak.

And please don't try and tell me you became a car mechanic because you can't spell.... one's got **** all to do with the other....though the use of that lame approach would explain the mentality of someone who could argue for legalising cannabis based on the fact they had smoked it for 10 years and were "o.k."...

Keep digging...

Urban

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Jesus its getting hot in here.

Personal opinions are getting the bettor of us again!

Some like weed, others dont.

Weed effects some people and some people it doesnt.

A few of my mates have stopped smoking because it makes them paranoid, and thats the only bad thing i (personally) can report on.

Calm down guys, leave the bitching to an AOL forum.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
It all sounds good until...

Originally posted by Tyger
, the high school teacher who lost his job when he was caught stealing from student's homes to fund his pot habit
Now that is funny!
Of all places to rob, you go and rob a students home!!!!

I have never heard of theft for a cannabis "habit"

Heroin for sure, and crack for that matter.