Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Interestingly, the gun that took down Osama, while many think it was a Daniel defense M4 (as this is what the Seals typically use), was actually the H&K 416. I would get one, but at $4500 it's not going to make my list. Not yet anyways...
Yeah, I know. That picture of the Pirate Gun is a crop of a larger pic, which also shows the 416 and are owned by a DEVGRU guy who was on the Osama mission. Not the guy who killed him, but he was there.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I also witnessed a horrible accident at my range yesterday. A guy shooting Hornady 460 Magnum rounds out of a revolver decided to hold onto the front of the cylinder to steady the gun when he fired it. The hot gasses from the round discharge severed his thumb and almost severed his finger too. The 460 round is enormous, and packs a lot of powder! The blood-splatter was impressive to say the least, it would have been worse if most of the wound hadn't been cauterized by the powder-burns. I can't even imagine the pain involved. His hand is permanently maimed. It happened on the first round fired, and he was sitting right next to me, in fact the round he fired went into my target as he flinched.

Google magnum 460. It's larger than a 50cal round. I can't imagine why anyone would even want to shoot it.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
he was going in and out of consciousness, his buddy kept slapping him and shouting "stay with me - STAY WITH ME!!!", it was hella intense.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Shows how a moment of not thinking can affect you permanently with firearms.

That said, who really wants to be firing those rounds from a revolver anyway??