Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The jacking of a thread...

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Mikey, this isn't a thread for you to self publicise your own events. If people wish to use your event to make this happen then they will contact you.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Mikey, this isn't a thread for you to self publicise your own events. If people wish to use your event to make this happen then they will contact you.

Well since that event had been and gone i was merely pointing out the fact that it can be done and quite easily

But obvioulsy you havent gotten over your powertrip yet so think what you will

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
you know what fu*k it your right, i am enjoying my powertrip. See you now.

and now that i have time to type a proper reply here it is.

You weren't publicising the fact that it could be done quite easily. If you were doing that then you would of said 'this can be done quite easily, if anyone needs a hand then give me a shout'. What you were doing was posting a link to an event that you had run, and saying 'LOOK AT ME!!! IM SOMEONE! I put on an event which some players came to and i probably made some money for myself out of. Aren't i fu*king great?' Thats what you were doing.

But obvioulsy you havent gotten over your powertrip yet so think that you will
Also this makes no sense. Numbnuts.

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Mario's on fire! He SO totally called him on it! This is the type of Mod action that has been needed for ages.
Seriously Mario, you should be a Traffic Cop in Orange County. One of the 'Chips' guys. There isn't any real crime to worry about, you just have to beat-up on skateboarder punks and any poor fxcker that drives 5mph over the speed limit, plus you get to wear all the gear and pack a 9mm. Obviously you would have to choose your shades wisely, but when this moderator stuff gets old you really should consider it...

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
trust me, he wouldn't shoot anyone, he'd just wave the thing around screaming 'cop stuff' to frighten people, with frequesnt use of the word mxthxxfxxkxx, a word which seems so much cooler to say when you have some steel in your hand...