Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The jacking of a thread...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Jeesh your getting boring, same old thing over and over again.

This would of been funny 2-3 months ago and if done by Jay or baca, hell even rancid, But with you its plain boring. I was making out it easy to do and if i wanted to lend a hand i would of done so. Do you not think as you make it blatantly easy to see that if im trying to get my name out there as much as possible then i would of said "ok guys, lets do it here" No i didnt for a simple reason.

Now no doubt some of the forum member will think oh look at mario, banning loads of people, oh how side splitting hilarious. Come on you know the type, people that start thank you thread just to appreciate mods:rolleyes: .

Each mod here has a character and by far, granted that your new (to moderating) have about as much as a dead rat. You've lost all comedic value now your a mod, you were quite funny to read before hand.

Give up showing off and do your job mate.

Mikey601

Ps read it again i think it does make sense, numbnuts
You really don't know when to keep your gob shut do you?? has it not occurred to you that the vast majority of people might be glad to see you put in your place?

A lot of your posts are solely to draw attention to yourself.

personally I think it stinks of insecurity, but there you are.

Hybr!d

Banned
Apr 5, 2007
Hate to say it Mikey, you know I'm a fan of yours, but it didn't make sense. The fact that you changed it afterwards so that it made more sense doesn't really count, and you went on the aggressive first, which makes it fair-play in my book.
Sorry pal, just calling it as I see it.
I didn't find it boring, and I don't start Mod appreciation threads either. It wasn't hilarious, but its more amusing now that you are making such a fuss about it for sure....
I didnt change it mate, i was banned remeber

Im not making a fuss really, as you can see i have more accounts that i know what do with.

Baca has his way and I myself and felt his wrath a few times but everybody knows thats him, we dont need another and if we did with he Jay standing that larger than life (sorry no competition for you missy ;) )

I used to enjoy reading marios witty replies and threads, now with all the power gone to his head he's just another....

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Mikey.

Thats taking the piss.

Get some forum etiquette. Ban = Ban.

I think some of the bans coming in are excessive but generally taken the wrong way by a lot of people. Its a bit of fun. Its only a foum. Most bans are temporary.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You really don't know when to keep your gob shut do you?? has it not occurred to you that the vast majority of people might be glad to see you put in your place?

I'd sig that one too!!

Hybr!d

Banned
Apr 5, 2007

What have i to be insecure about, ask anyone on here that actually knows me, Lump, extremelimo, Ajermstad, Fish i could go one but i wont.

And if you think being banned by mario is being put in my place why dont you go start a Thank you thread in the plat forum

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
reopened for those that are interested.

Jeesh your getting boring, same old thing over and over again.
If you could link me a thread i'd be grateful...

Give up showing off and do your job mate.
If you could also explain the showing off as well. You think banning someone is showing off. All of my bannings have had valid reasons and would of been banned by other mods. Showing off?

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
What have i to be insecure about, ask anyone on here that actually knows me, Lump, extremelimo, Ajermstad, Fish i could go one but i wont.

And if you think being banned by mario is being put in my place why dont you go start a Thank you thread in the plat forum
Oh dear what a witty retort! your obviously superior intellect put me right in my place there, sir...........

I can thank whoever I so wish and I bloody well will. As it happens you are not the only one friendly with people on this forum.

You have more accounts than you know what to do with, obviously because of the previous bans you have received. Anyone with any sort of self respect would take the hint......... however no Mikey is determined to prove he WILL be listened to.

Sounds like the guy everyone knows who has to be the centre of attention. But you clearly know so many more important people than the rest of us, its ok to say what you want.

I have never once said you were a bad person, but i do think you have created an "e-persona" and feel obliged to live up to it now.

I definitely think you are trying to compensate for something, and i also think that you would rather sh*t yourself than talk like that to any of us face to face.

Hybr!d

Banned
Apr 5, 2007
Oh dear what a witty retort! your obviously superior intellect put me right in my place there, sir...........

I can thank whoever I so wish and I bloody well will. As it happens you are not the only one friendly with people on this forum.

You have more accounts than you know what to do with, obviously because of the previous bans you have received. Anyone with any sort of self respect would take the hint......... however no Mikey is determined to prove he WILL be listened to.

Sounds like the guy everyone knows who has to be the centre of attention. But you clearly know so many more important people than the rest of us, its ok to say what you want.

I have never once said you were a bad person, but i do think you have created an "e-persona" and feel obliged to live up to it now.

I definitely think you are trying to compensate for something, and i also think that you would rather sh*t yourself than talk like that to any of us face to face.

Did i say i was the only person to know people on this forum.

It can sound as like as much as it wants but the fact is i dont have to be the centre of attention, nor am i most the time.

"e-persona" im not obliged to live to anything but id quite gladly back up anything i have to say here

What do you think im trying to compensate for then? See wrong again as i would have no problem backing up anything i have to say here in person with anyone.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Did i say i was the only person to know people on this forum.

It can sound as like as much as it wants but the fact is i dont have to be the centre of attention, nor am i most the time.

"e-persona" im not obliged to live to anything but id quite gladly back up anything i have to say here

What do you think im trying to compensate for then? See wrong again as i would have no problem backing up anything i have to say here in person with anyone.
You know what mate, talk to yourself. You clearly enjoy your own company, and if you do feel you have something to say by all means look me up.

apparently everyone else is always wrong as far as you are concerned. what are the chances that everyone else could be wrong all the time eh?