Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The new ND Shocker

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
So I'm the first one who is going to mention the breakbeam eyes? About time, methinks! Liking the frame, as well. Surprised that RL have gone for such an intricate design, though its going to be light as fook it'll be a righteous bitch to clean paint off of. The look is growing on me though, after a bit of a "wtf" initial reaction.

edit: well i'm going to be the 2nd then!

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
The russian legion is one of the most ugliest markers my eyes have ever come across! I personally think SP should have done alot better!

But for the ND, now thats a marker and a half!:D

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
Can't see the RL one being light, will need to be reinforced to stop the body bending as it has on some home-modded shockers. The Firing can and back of the bolt housing must be pretty static.
Those eye covers on both look crap, but may be backwards compatable due to the shape? Gonna be such a pain if you have to rely on that tiny screw!!!
Probably going towards Ego/Timmy-esque detents?
4 points of adjustment on the front of the ND trigger?? Nice :D
http://www.chrono300.com/PSP Chicago 06/Thursday/images/IMG_7892.jpg
Looks sweet in all-black too :D
NDFTW I reckon.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Demonic69 said:
Can't see the RL one being light, will need to be reinforced to stop the body bending as it has on some home-modded shockers. The Firing can and back of the bolt housing must be pretty static.
can you explain where you think the body would need reinforcing? As i have no idea what you mean. The body couldn't bend on the vertical axis when in use because the grip frame wouldn't allow it. It also couldn't bend without signifigant force on the horizontal as the metal is too thick.

Maybe your thinking the black bits move? I'd guess thats a tube along the length of the body which the bolt and can sit inside like what a rammer in a timmy would sit in just a lot bigger.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I like the ND but it is a quite Safe design, kodous to the RL the only major thing is the lack of milling arounf the eye cover compared to the intrecate job done on the rest of it. ND frame liiks life a milled down Ton Ton.

ANyone else seen the tremor shocker (or has it already been posted), another one that would take an age to clean.