Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The new ND Shocker

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
i deffinetly agree the RL looks very indudstrial, i think almost comunist industrial :D :D the ND looks awsome i actually have a drual patch on my trousers

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The RL one looks really good. The distance between grip and reg looks longer, or are my eyes failing me? The gun looks like a machine. A machine that kills stuff. Not all pretty like other guns.

I like the design. :eek:

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
:D Enjoy people:

Quote:
Naughty Dog Shocker PDF Print E-mail

Naughty Dogs "Team" Edition Shocker!

The Naughty Dog shocker gives way to sleek muscular lines, swept back features and finely cut scallops that continue our tradition of style but not affect functionality. This isn’t your ordinary Shocker; it has been completely redesigned from the ground up. The Dogs Shocker is built on Smart Parts Shocker "NXT" plat form. Smart Parts looked at every component on there previous Shocker design and improved on every aspect.

Below are the New Features:

Break Beam Vision - The latest and most reliable anti-chop Vision technology is fully incorporated into the Naughty Dogs Shocker body with no external wires or wire covers running from the grip to the eyes.

Integrated Air Rail - Loose the drop forward and even the rail adapter. The integrated rail system allows 3/8" inch dovetail air system accessories to mount directly to the grip frame, or use traditional inline mounting screws.

Rail Mounted on/off ASA - Positive air system control means longer o-ring and solenoid life. The easy to clean and rebuild design means a lifetime
of reliable operation.

Feature Packed Grip Frame - A built in snatch grip and expanded trigger guard with huge finger space are complimented by threaded lock pins which make the trigger, circuit board and on/off button easier to change yet more secure. Recessed frame screws disappear into the grip frame for a cleaner look.

Four Point Naughty Dog Adjustable Trigger - The fully adjustable trigger can be dialed in to suit any taste, without needing to open the grip or remove the grip frame.

New Regulator - The new Shocker NXT regulator in the Custom Naughty Dog Sleeve offers increased flow rate for maximum velocity stability.

Sculpted Ball Detent Assemblies - Left and right spring loaded ball detent assemblies are multi-axis CNC machined to integrate seamlessly into the body. They prevent double feeding and provide
easy access to inspect and clean the break-beam Vision eyes.

Harder Anodized Aluminum Finish - The new Shocker anodized aluminum finish is harder and stronger than ever before, to keep the Naughty
Dogs Shocker looking good even under the most abusive tournament conditions.

The fully enclosed Naughty Dog body design is compatible with Shocker SFT aftermarket bolt kits and is outfitted with Autococker compatible barrel threads for a wide range of barrel options. The
Naughty Dog bolt guide blends into the Naughty Dog Shocker body styling. The clamping feed neck attaches with a new thread pattern for even greater durability. (feature text provided by Bill Mills)
To much of good thing? When it comes to features that enhance performance, there’s no such thing!