Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter finds home in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
that's a good point obviously, but, erm, i suppose they could have made it slightly more southern? Although it's definately worth the trip for clinics with pro players. :D
If you were to read the thread's original post, i think you'd find that "Markie C and luke C, the men behind the Northern Quarter, have been looking for a venue down south good enough and with the right attitude to be endorsed as the Southern Quarter for a long time now"

i suppose this was the one they thought was good enough, maybe more south western venues weren't up to it...

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
who cares how good the other sites are, when you have no competition in the midlands! COME ON!

it's not just London and Manc that like shooting people you know :rolleyes::p

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
that's a good point obviously, but, erm, i suppose they could have made it slightly more southern? Although it's definately worth the trip for clinics with pro players. :D
doesnt matter where a site is someone would always come on here an complain that its not on there doorstep :rolleyes:

and they always say:
"if you built one right next to where i live i'd be there all the time" :rolleyes:

yes of course you would ;) sorry but if your not commited enough to travel a little to a site then even if it was on your doorstep after a few weeks you wouldn't bother going that much as the fascination would wear off :eek::rolleyes:

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
doesnt matter where a site is someone would always come on here an complain that its not on there doorstep :rolleyes:

and they always say:
"if you built one right next to where i live i'd be there all the time" :rolleyes:

yes of course you would ;) sorry but if your not commited enough to travel a little to a site then even if it was on your doorstep after a few weeks you wouldn't bother going that much as the fascination would wear off :eek::rolleyes:
Couldn't have said it better.... Well done for encapsulating the whole semi committed player!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.