THE PA reaches the parts other tourneys cant

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
top tourny

congrats to pa league!

a fantastic day and a vey well organised event. this has raised the bar in uk tournys and has set the standard to which all will have to aspire. a big thankyou to all who helped set this up.
see you all next time.

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
top event

well done guys absolutly fantastic event very professional and it was nice to have the local newspaper there interviewing us wicked a good start in the right direction.
also the marshalling was bang on now problems whotsoever they were brilliant and hats off to gillie, andy and russel and the other members of the pa league thanks for a wonderfull day
see you all soon
lee the daddy

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Agreed. Although im pretty new to all the tourney ballin, this was an amazing tournament to play in.
The future is bright, the future is PA ;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yup well done to the organisers.....very well laid on event! how good are those nets!!!!!
just ran a little behind time, but im sure that can be worked on

on behalf of myself and the field 2 marshalls thanks to the players for a good day, no arguments, no messing about....just great games

game of the day for me was somanc vrs evil macc!
blinding game, full of great play.

player of the day for me i think would go to flash.....how fast can he fire that eblade!!!!!! damn!

bad luck to the guy who got hit in the head on the break tho....cant remember the team but he got it point blank in the back of his head from his own back guy as they broke out!!!!! he hit the floor like a tonne of bricks!

Gazz_KW

RIP - Keltic Warriors
Feb 28, 2002
Leeds....eh up lad!!
Superb!!

Great Tourney, Great Venue, Great Fun!!!

Well done Andy,Gillie,Russel and ALL P.A. Team (organisers and Marshals)

Top Event...... see you next month!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
Just to add to the overall theme of "quality day" from the Portsmouth City folks.

And a special thanks to the Chrono Judge who shot me in the hand as I was coming off field 4 - only a small bruise :rolleyes: :D
cool so it was refs 1 players 1,000,000 ;):eek: :D