Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

THE PA reaches the parts other tourneys cant

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout

And a special thanks to the Chrono Judge who shot me in the hand as I was coming off field 4 - only a small bruise :rolleyes: :D
You got shot in the hand?? Paul Collier shot me in the face!

Bloody bent gits :mad: :p

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Thanks to everyone we played and to everyone running the event.

Every field ran smoothly and with all fields on clock starts it was great.

Thanks to all the PA staff, a great first event and the future of paintball is growing fast..

pretty boy diss

Jan 5, 2004
www.big_boy.com
what a cracker of a day.

well worth the sore limbs and aching muscles.

Not sure it was worth being shot in the back by my own team whilst i was mugging 2 guys and trying to hang the flag.

and now i cant talk for all the shouting being done in game.. my girlfriend reckons i shud play tourneys every weekend if it shuts me up during the week

:D

ps.

A little warning to fat bobs team.

we having yo asses at the next leg, still reckon u guys bribed your way to 1st in our division :)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
?

Originally posted by psycho
So what was the Manc Union vs Just SoManc game like??? wanted to watch that one:confused:
Close to say the least, Just So manc managed to get Bailey into the 50 blocks on the right hand side off the break, with Ronnie pushing on the left tape with the T-bags - a 5 minute battle took place with players dropping from the middle and back. Bailey got pulled from the right tape, whilst ronnie made his way into the T-bags on the 50, just missing Peegee's bust into the blocks on the opposite 50.

Peegee then had the upper hand, and forced Ronnie, Jim & Glen ?to get locked up at the back - but it was too late, and the cross was broken giving the win to Manc Union.

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
sorry bout that flash!!!!

these things cant be helped sometimes when the person passing me the marker actually pulled the trigger but my apologies anyway.

i would also like to thank all the players who played field 4 I (red mask) did not see one case of playing on or bad misconduct all day and that was pretty impressive only other tourney i've seen that happen at was heavens gate in the swpl last year but hey enough rambling.

hatts cheers for dinner saterday night,russ i finnished brekkie u didnt ha ha!!!At £7 damn right i was gonna finnish it,thanks for the lift there and back russ it was blinding of u and all i gotta say on that subject "GATSO" lol u know what i mean.
Liz as always as organised ever well done mate (see u at dartford 7's or next month's p.a event)
gillie also hats of to u u did come round and check with most of us marshalls that we were ok thanks for that.

and as for the man on the mike all day who's name i have forgotton cheers for all the big ups on the sat whilst setting up and all the thank yous sunday night when we finnished.

god i'm glad we didn't have to clean,pack and transport those two fields in the end we really woulda been there till midnight.

players this is the future and i think everyone who played this event realised that.anyone who didn't get in try again next year!!

anyway guys thanks again and see u all at the next one.

regards
(the ginger one!!)

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
?

Sounds cool!!!Gotta get to see one of the derbys this season!!! No doubt Just SoManc will want revenge at the next leg!!!!!!:D

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Sounds like a top day :)

What were the final results?

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
yo tom!

Div 1 Results
1st Blackpool inferno
2nd Vipers