Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rain Hits SpeedFeeds Hard

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
i sorry

I think it is.I am dyslexic and so find it slightly harder than some others to type correctly.But i take the slight extra time it takes to re read what i am about to post and to spell check what i write.It is simple common courtesy i think when you are posting on a public forum to make it as easy as possible for people to read your posts.

Text speak is against the rules and i can understand the argument from some that many people do use it nowadays but i personally find it hard to understand.Everyone that goes on this board can write and understand english but not everyone can understand text speak so it makes sense that we just stick to english.

Honestly not having a go at you mate-just wanted you to understand my opinion,and it is just that,opinion.

Coolio? :cool:
i apolgize but even when i re-read my stuff it still cant fix it

and also i am trying not to type in txt speak but i do it acadently

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
Its cool man-its good you are trying hard to work on it.Its been posted before but makes sense to get yourself a second hopper as soon as you can.I know its more expense but it will solve the problem.Additonally i find that hoppers are just about the most unreliable piece of kit.Makes sense to always have a spare because i promise you the one you have will stop working at some point!Probably when you most need it!