Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rain Hits SpeedFeeds Hard

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
t.y

Not really, left my dictionary in my bag.

I'm just playing with you mate ;) But yeah if you can't afford 2 hoppers but use a halo/reloader and use split top shells and get two tops. Saves so much time and takes 30 seconds to change over.

thanks that will be helpfull do some of my team mates but have a vlcitcy thankes any way (p.s sorry about the spelling im desexic and please dont go on about spell cheaker iv herd it all before

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
One tip mate, don't constantly go on about being dyslexic, ALOT of people use that and it's become a bit of a joke on here.

But yeah I was just sugesting something I do which i find very effective and quick.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
thanks that will be helpfull do some of my team mates but have a vlcitcy thankes any way (p.s sorry about the spelling im desexic and please dont go on about spell cheaker iv herd it all before
I assume the reason you haven't followed up on the advice is because you keep forgetting due to your 'Amnesha' ..

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
One tip mate, don't constantly go on about being dyslexic, ALOT of people use that and it's become a bit of a joke on here.

But yeah I was just sugesting something I do which i find very effective and quick.
ok but i have put up with getting ripped on all may life i think i can handle some ppl who ovsly have no life