Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Theft !

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Believe it or not but we have Smoke Cloaks in already !! Problem is that they are Expensive so they are not everywhere (At the moment) and the route they came in via did not trip any of the smoke advices... If they had entered any of the offices or sensitive areas then they would have... They were either very lucky or very informed... I'm hoping Lucky !

LEDZ

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Security cages.....if the response time is 7mins, you can get cages that can resist anything other than the local fire brigade etc for at least that much time. You probably can't stop them getting in but if you can slow them down to meet the response time that's a start.

.... or roam a Rottweiler with a smoke machine harnessed to it, previously forced to watch 'ultraviolence' Clockwork Orange style ... Less ethical, but more interesting.

Hope they get caught, nothin worse than crap like that.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Ledz said:
Hi All,

Thanks for your comments, you wouldn't believe the security we have here, every time we get broken into we step it up another level. There are some sections that David Blain couldn't get out of but this time they managed to get in and out in just about the only place that they could. We have them on CCTV, which the police have but Hoodied up !! The Police and our security were there in 7 minutes but these scumbags were in and out in a lot less than that. We have again improved security but where do you spot. You make the place like fort Knox and they think there is something special in there so they are more determined to break in. It honest saps my energy.

If they were in and out that quick, it sounds like they got exactly what they wanted, which means, they were probably in the store earlier in the day, or maybe a few days before. it might be worth checking PAST cctv footage to try and match up their build. Then all you need is to get a group/ or army of us from P8 to visit them. that'd be fun.

hope these people are punished, and i hope you get your products back.

A

ash22

to be honest i don't think there is anything you can do about it. There is always going to be people rob things as valuable as paintball guns. If it has top security, i think that makes the robbers more determined to get in. then they could spend ages planning how to get in and will probably wreck your shop as well as your goods. So, i think the only way you can stop them going in that won't make you bankrupt is just put the valuable things in alarmed glass cages or you could just go online and shut down the shop like someone mentioned earlier on in the thread, but i hope you don't!

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Well, Beakers is right the SCUM came in AGAIN….. Their bootie wasn’t as much this time but they came in with a mission and knew what they were coming for. They took:

1 x Dark Ego (Blue with Grey Parts)
1 x EGO6 Black Polished
1 x EGO6 Blue
1 x DM5 Blue / Black Fade (Serial Number: 0450157)
1 x PCS US 5 (Black)
1 x SL66 Ego (Olive and Gold)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Blue)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Yellow)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Red)

The thing that annoys me this time is that it looks like a shopping list they left some markers on the wall and went past the cheap goggle to the i3’s. The reason it annoys me is I think they have found a buyer. If it’s the same group as last time then they must have sold the other to come back in for more !!! And lets face it these are high-end markers (Must of them) and not something that your average Joe is going to have is it?

We have again beefed up security but they went through a smoke cloak activation and still managed to get in and out and make a mess.

So what do we do now, close the shop? Appointments ONLY? Move to another country? I’m nearly at the end of my tether on this and I just don’t know if I can be bothered any more.

LEDZ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Ledz said:
Well, Beakers is right the SCUM came in AGAIN….. Their bootie wasn’t as much this time but they came in with a mission and knew what they were coming for. They took:

1 x Dark Ego (Blue with Grey Parts)
1 x EGO6 Black Polished
1 x EGO6 Blue
1 x DM5 Blue / Black Fade (Serial Number: 0450157)
1 x PCS US 5 (Black)
1 x SL66 Ego (Olive and Gold)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Blue)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Yellow)
1 x Dye i3 Goggles (Red)

The thing that annoys me this time is that it looks like a shopping list they left some markers on the wall and went past the cheap goggle to the i3’s. The reason it annoys me is I think they have found a buyer. If it’s the same group as last time then they must have sold the other to come back in for more !!! And lets face it these are high-end markers (Must of them) and not something that your average Joe is going to have is it?

We have again beefed up security but they went through a smoke cloak activation and still managed to get in and out and make a mess.

So what do we do now, close the shop? Appointments ONLY? Move to another country? I’m nearly at the end of my tether on this and I just don’t know if I can be bothered any more.

LEDZ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Definately time to move location?