Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Theft !

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I dunno Stevenrules, just because they are aiming for the best kit dosn't mean they are players. A quick search of the net and anyone can find out what the most valuable/popular products are on the pball market in under 10 mins. Just like you don't need to be a car enthusiast to know which car gets the best resale value.
What's much worse is that these are probably general scum stealing to demand from players/because they know of players who will buy it etc.
A security guard is not the answer...expensive, plus as soon as they find out there's security they could come with weapons. Have an armed robbery and insurance goes through the roof.

A friend of mine was in Dubai recently and left her wallet, full of money, on a cafe table and didn't realise for hours. She went back and it was still there. Why? Because in Dubai you get your grubby pikey hands chopped off for that kinda thing!

Moan over - it's just a bitch that in this country honest businessmen who provide jobs, pay taxes and so on have to put up with this crap.

Skeet

Platinum Member
How are they getting in? Surely the Police or your security company can pinpoint week areas?

I dont know teh layout of the shop...but...surely there must be a way securing it?

You should try and get some way to track these individuals or teh equipment.

I have used a widely available service, to track down my wifes Ex when he has teh kids. Didnt know where he lived (sounds irresponsible I know, but tell teh courts that!)...we got a small mobile phone...registered it with a company...then once taht was set up... you can track that phones location to with a small area.
Its designed for parents to monitor their childs location, to their mobile phone...we bought the service in BHS of all places.

If you get a small enough phone, you could shell it, and fit it into teh grips of a gun...etc...im sure Jack could sort something out, he's a genius.

If you put it in a decent gun, it is sure to be taken if they come back...then you can track it as soon as you are made aware of teh burgalry.

http://www.childlocate.co.uk/

Ok...its not exactly pinpoint accuracy...but...with several attempts ina given period, you could work out something..especially a vehicle during teh early hours...i assume they use a vehicle?
And then pass this info to teh police....

Have you thought about Dye packs...and not of the Core variety?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
pardon my ignorance, but perhaps discussing the type of security that might be implememted on a public forum isnt the best idea? if the hypothesis is correct (theiving c units, stealing to order for ballers) it surely follows that said ballers would be aware of perhaps the largest PB related forum on the net.

I am in no way dissing anyones ideas, moreover I'm saying that anything particularly pertinent to adding security to planet should perhaps be sent via PM to prevent any leakage of info to the theiving *******s.

must say this kinda thing is really personally pissing me off.
aside from anything else (financial loss / stress/ upset etc) a lot of people train hard and work to earn their equipment, particularly high end markers like darks / SLs etc so for some little *******s to just go "yeah mate go rob me one of them" its so damn frustrating. there are a lot of ballers out there who deserve to shoot some top end guns but they have to work to earn that and it does my head in.

rant over

love to planet hope this doesnt happen again.

A

ash22

You could get pressure mats that when they get stepped on they release a gas that puts the robbers unconcious.

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
where the hell do they sell these things tho? thats what i wanna know because surely people would let the word get around that they got their latest dark trooper for £400!!!

Thanks
Scott B