The Home Of European Paintball

Thieving Mother F$*kers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Even if you put the effort in cornering it down to players or teams there, there is a possibility for outsiders, as it is an open field, with people coming in/out of the tent as they please.

Sry to hear this Lump, but is there still a possibility someone might have kept it safe for you , when leaving the tent, and didnt want the marker left lying around ?

If it deffinately has been stolen, it would be a good idea to contact all the companies that do anodising, mabe post up a serial number , and check the classifields frequently.

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
hey, hope it turns up and i'll give you a shout if i see anything suspicious in the classifieds or ebay...

good luck

Lee

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
if it was another baller who "picked" it up more than likely there a member on here and if they got any sense wont try and sell it on cos every one will have there eye out for it.

maybe if sed person cud send it back to you no questions asked???? or send it to a 3rd party?

maybe the only way u will get it back mate.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I will be happy to act as a 3rd party, all postage at my expense should anyone wish to get in touch.

anonymity guaranteed but not condoned.

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
If someone has nicked this and your reading this, your a thieving gypsey scumbag.

If you have it post it to Dusty the good chap he is.
Especially as I cant really see someone having an ego this long without realising you have mistakenly put it in your kit bag.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
its possible, some 1 cud have picked it up and they dont check there kit bag from 1 week to the next but i doubt it.

hope you get it back mate, the team im gonna be playin for will be at the next masters, our first tournie and im just wonderin if its gonna be ok leavin kit around??

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
its possible, some 1 cud have picked it up and they dont check there kit bag from 1 week to the next but i doubt it.

hope you get it back mate, the team im gonna be playin for will be at the next masters, our first tournie and im just wonderin if its gonna be ok leavin kit around??
We've never had any problem with kit, 99% of the time everything is absolutely fine. But unfortunately, as with anything, there are scumbags around.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
sorry to hear the bad news,CAN'T believe someone has stooopped so low! :mad:
surely the tw8t that took it, wasnt thinking straight,as the gun should be recognized where ever he/she will try to take and to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.