Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Things you hate about people in paintball

ode

No it's NOT shiny enough.
Sep 2, 2004
Cheshire
Visit site
People who throw a marker in a bag at the end of a days play, then expect you to help when it doesn't work 5 minutes before a game. Or even worse, when they've tried to fix it and got a table covered in bits for you to put together.

Anyone who speaks (in real life or on forums) in any kind of gangsta or text-speak makes me want to commit murder.

But the lowest of the low are people who rip off fellow ballers on forum classifieds.

Mark790.06

Apr 2, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Originally posted by TenaciousM
The thing i hate most is when "TOURNIE" players bitch about rec ballers being weekend soldiers and putting out the "WRONG" image of our beloved sport,
As someone who runs a field I never see this. I see a whole lot more rec ballers turning their noses up at ALL the "pros" who wipe every hit, over shoot every opponent, spout every 4 letter word, and club baby seals in their spare time.
[Note: My field does not mix these 2 species.]
Case in point; I got dragged to a scenario game a few years back and while my boys walked along a trail I paralleled them in the woods knowing eventually we'd run into something. When we did I had all the retreating scenario ballers running by me on their way to safety. One decided to stand his ground against me, he shot at me, I shot him, he kept shooting AT me, I kept shooting HIM. One of his balls (the only ball) hit a small bush and sprayed my leg, "GET OUT, YOU'RE HIT!!!!!" he yelled in his camo jacket I made look like the loudest of Hawaiian shirts.
Back in the staging area I'm sure he regaled his compatriots the story how some "pro" cheated.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Just "sigs", ive turned the feature off.

EDIT ADDED: Lucky you, Tom. I can't. It's in the contract. Big Brother must keep on the lookout for deviation--and with you lot it doesn't take much looking. ;) TFP

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
People who think they know about paintball and then feel the need to teach others.
All it does is spread Bull****.

People who play one tourney and then go asking for sponsorship.

Site owners who declare there is 'no money in paintball'......

Site owners who do not invest in customer care and if any of you tight-arsed site owners read this, go down Russ Steele's site nr Bristol and see what real investment in the customer base means, see what a professional attitude achieves, and then ask yerself this, why is Russ a hugely successful businessman?

And when you half-wit site Del Boy site-owners eventually come up with the answers, the known cosmos will have already contracted :rolleyes:

Industry people who say they sponsor teams when all they do is sell paint to them at a lower margin and in doing so destabilize the whole market place.
Some of these people then walk around as though they are the big 'I am's' believing they are some sort of philanthropic benefactor, they are a joke !

Designer gun cheats and also the industry people who lie through their back teeth in denying they know anything about their sponsored teams using these boards and yet they supply them......makes me wanna vomit.

Armchair experts.

People who are ignorant and come on here as if they know everything.

Players who try to act tough on the paintball field but if it really came on top for them and they actually had to go at it, they would need a diaper.

Bonus ballers, if you wanna hurt somebody get in the ring and be a man and not behave like some pathetic little coward.

I hate our sport of Paintball being portrayed having anything to do with recballers in the woods with cammo, we are sportsmen, not a bunch of wannabee Rambos, it truly embarrasses me.

Players who spend hours and hours talking about this marker and that marker and this upgrade and that.....blah, blah......frikkin blah...when they should spend more time deliberating HOW they play and not what they play with.

People who say they train and all they do is play paintball.

I could go on........:)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Tom Allen
Just "sigs", ive turned the feature off.

EDIT ADDED: Lucky you, Tom. I can't. It's in the contract. Big Brother must keep on the lookout for deviation--and with you lot it doesn't take much looking. ;) TFP
Nightmare...:eek:

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
People who pretend not to understand what I'm saying and constantly shouting "Speak English" simply because I have a Scottish Accent. I'm speaking English you uneducated twats!!! Get a new line!!!!

Teams playing Ringers....

Players who complain about Refs bad calls when they lose, didn't see you popping the refs when you win.....

Teams that lose then saying oh yeah we had 5 guns go down on the break...fine shoot Ego's then, ours work.

People not wanting to pay the asking price for markers..

People asking for pics all the time, you know what a fkn barrel looks like....

Robbo.....ah, just kiddin man, you know a luv ya, in a non-homosexual way obviously....;)

People who ask me "what are you doing this far South"...pickin fkn daisys what does it look like.....duh....

Being called the Paintball Guy when people see me in the street who have played on my site....I have a NAME!!!!!

Again could go on, but it's friday and I'm having my first drink for 3 weeks....wish me luck.

Sid

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Sid_Clan
Again could go on, but it's friday and I'm having my first drink for 3 weeks....Sid

....A Scotsman having his first drink for 3 weeks????
........You must have been in a frikkin' coma?

Have a good' un Sid !
:)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
People that dont seem to understand that paintballs not a free ride and that it doesnt matter a **** that your skint -if you want to play -you've got to pay, you cant just walk in to the game and expect everything for nothing, no other sport in the world has so much "sponsorship" all respect to the people that are good enough to make it to the point where they dont have to buy they're gear,paint etc, but you dont deserve it straight away,riding on the back of people that have spent thousands of pounds on paintball to get there perks is not cool... nobody's due you anything you've got to earn it .it's a big nasty world out there and if you ask it for hand out's its going to tell you to **** off