The Home Of European Paintball

Things you hate about people in paintball

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by unfair
i hate people who compalin about bonus balling its just a risk you have to take and i doubt it will kill you to give some extra love.

oh and wave try playing flc they would wipe the floor with you.

How about I come round your front room and bonus ball you as you sit on yer sofa watching Sesame Street, wouldn't be so funny then would it?
And don't try the ole come back, 'well it's all paintball' Bull, bonus balling shows intent, bonus balling is cowardly, anybody who condones bonus balling is a fackin idiot !!

Have a great new year !
:rolleyes:

Mark790.06

Apr 2, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
3.more senior players or players that have been around for a while that dont listen to new players, often,but not always younger players. look it obvious the kids got a point, hes actually thought about it and is able to think things through,hes not just preeching what he heard someone else say on the next table last week. give the kid a chance, his idea might just work!! and if it dont, you havent lost out.
I'm sure this happens, and it could cause problems within a team.
However, I've seen far more younger players with a glimmer of potential care less to hear someone speak from experience. Like the bumper sticker said, "Hire a teenager before they forget everything!"

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
And just so's there no ambiguity going on here, 'bonus balling' is the deliberate action of continued firing at an opponent after you know he is hit.
Basically, the intent is to unnecessarily hurt somebody and for those idiots out there who come back with. 'Awww, it don't hurt Pete''.............I will return to my aforementioned suggestion of me going round their house and putting a hopperful in their chest while they watch TV and we'll see if it 'don't hurt'.

As soon as you condone or allow bonus balling to enter the game you open up a can of worms that is best left contained.
And all because a few dicks, suggest, 'it's part of the game' which is the self same defence I was hearing when stand up fights were part of the game in ice hockey and guys were getting knocked out and look where that got them....

It makes me laugh, all these idiots condoning bonus balling work upon the premise they are generally the ones dishing it out but when violence comes back a knockin' on their door in perhaps a slightly different guise than bonus balling, then they would crap their little undies.
A well known player once did that to me in Portugal when he shot me in the back about ten times from pretty close range, he thought it was funny, joking with his mates.......... till I went back for him at the end of the game, and then for some reason he couldn't quite locate the humour in the situation.

Bonus balling should be heavily penalised, end of !
We don't need this sh!t !

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
Originally posted by Mark790.06
I'm sure this happens, and it could cause problems within a team.
However, I've seen far more younger players with a glimmer of potential care less to hear someone speak from experience. Like the bumper sticker said, "Hire a teenager before they forget everything!"

Totally agree,but im not talking about those younger players that dont want to listen. im talking about the ones that do, think everything through for themselves not taking everything on face value and then comming back with ideas of their OWN.

just makes me sad that someone older cant take someones younger voice into account.
agree it could be wrong,but the fact that they arnt even heard. Although it is in the minority i believe.

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
Originally posted by Robbo
And just so's there no ambiguity going on here, 'bonus balling' is the deliberate action of continued firing at an opponent after you know he is hit.
Basically, the intent is to unnecessarily hurt somebody and for those idiots out there who come back with. 'Awww, it don't hurt Pete''.............I will return to my aforementioned suggestion of me going round their house and putting a hopperful in their chest while they watch TV and we'll see if it 'don't hurt'.

As soon as you condone or allow bonus balling to enter the game you open up a can of worms that is best left contained.
And all because a few dicks, suggest, 'it's part of the game' which is the self same defence I was hearing when stand up fights were part of the game in ice hockey and guys were getting knocked out and look where that got them....

It makes me laugh, all these idiots condoning bonus balling work upon the premise they are generally the ones dishing it out but when violence comes back a knockin' on their door in perhaps a slightly different guise than bonus balling, then they would crap their little undies.
A well known player once did that to me in Portugal when he shot me in the back about ten times from pretty close range, he thought it was funny, joking with his mates.......... till I went back for him at the end of the game, and then for some reason he couldn't quite locate the humour in the situation.

Bonus balling should be heavily penalised, end of !
We don't need this sh!t !

100% agree. Get it out, we dont need it.

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Ok well Pete first of all you will never be able to stamp out bonus balling its like crime in London not matter how hard you try your not going to get very far, Ok yes i was condoning it but i would never intentionally bonus ball the s**t out of people, hell yeah i may get caught up in the game and over shoot some people slightly.

But its the people that complain of getting shot like 5 times in back while walking off the field, not just someone seeing someone walking off with hand on head and then being shot diliberately s**tless, Ok i may have got muddled up abit with terms but really you should expect to get hurt sometimes in sports like this you just have to pick yourself up and try again and show the oposition that you not affraid.

pm me and we can talk about Sesame Street :D