Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

this thread is SOLD, how do i send it to the graveyard?????

tool2142

Jun 20, 2009
Manchester
Just to state the obvious to you happy shoppers on here, if i am to send items through the post then im obliged for the sake of security etc etc to send items via the safest way possible to make sure they get to their intended destination, i will find the cheapest but most reliable way of doing so but will often opt for either 'Recorded delivery' or 'Next day delivery'. Im sure both myself and the buyer would want to ensure that their item arrives safely etc, so i ask that you understand that the buyer will incur the fees where applicable! thanks for your interest again dudes, i will get back to you all later in the day, just got a few things to do this morning so i can be free for the rest of the day to sort all paypal details with you lovely buyers! cheers, DYLAN :)

Reactions: _jockees

tool2142

Jun 20, 2009
Manchester
Also it is in my own interest to sell to whom i want to and to take the highest offer, so if you come in with the asking price then i will sell it to you as i find it to be the honourable thing to do, i need the cash people, so if you want to buy stuff and come to me with the asking price above other offer then im obliged to sell it foe what i ask for it as long as the buyer pays fees too. QUICK NOTE: PLEASE DONT PM ME TO HAGGLE ON PRICE ETC, PUT YOUR OFFERS ON THE MAIN THREAD PLZ, ONLY PM ME WHEN WEVE AGREED TO DO THE DEAL AND SORT PAYPAL DETAILS, DONT WANT MY THREAD/AD GETTING BOOTED OFF. many thanks! Dylan :)

Reactions: _jockees and munduz

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
Sounds good- my maths are terrible so ignore my first message I got my figures wrong typing on my damn iPad.

So £3 for neck protector, £5 for top and I will pay the fees?

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
just pm'd you, keep conversation on buying on here plz dude, forum rules etc! thanks :)
Sounds good.
I got my maths wrong on the first one due to typing on my ipad (and just I just plain suck at fast maths).

£3 for neck protector, £5 for Jersey and I will pay the fees at 4% which totals £8.54 but I will just send you £9 and round up giving you a little extra.

Simply msg me your paypal email address and I send the payment to that address :)
My postage address is the same as the one that will be on my paypal - message me with your info when your free and done your errands and il send it soon as I see it.

Will message you once sent too.