Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

this thread is SOLD, how do i send it to the graveyard?????

tool2142

Jun 20, 2009
Manchester
so
£4 for neck protector ;) :LOL: :p
sorry dude, its taken, despite you offering more than the asking price, the other guy is first in line plus hes buying the dye top, thanks anyway but im not getting into a war over price, first come, first serve as long as they meet the asking price+ fees! :)

Reactions: _jockees

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
so

sorry dude, its taken, despite you offering more than the asking price, the other guy is first in line plus hes buying the dye top, thanks anyway but im not getting into a war over price, first come, first serve as long as they meet the asking price+ fees! :)
I was just throwing that in as it looked to me like RobbyT was prepared to pay the £3 then the off thread offers started... My offer for the items was at asking plus fees just needed to know what your postage costs are so I can add on top... Cheers buddy :)

tool2142

Jun 20, 2009
Manchester
sorry people, im new to all this shinnanigans on here, just sat in town at starbucks doing research on postage etc, bare with me, im hopeless i know lol :) i will get back to you guys, got to find out how to get my paypal details, really dont know what im doing haha, :p

tool2142

Jun 20, 2009
Manchester
right guys, im off home now, will sort out what stuff is going to who and will give you all the details, give me til teatime and i will be with you all with the info etc, bye for now and thanks for being patient with me, im a right tool haha :p

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
right guys, im off home now, will sort out what stuff is going to who and will give you all the details, give me til teatime and i will be with you all with the info etc, bye for now and thanks for being patient with me, im a right tool haha :p
Hence the name ;)