Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Throwing guns on the ground.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
It's all fun and games until sombody's skull gets crushed in

Missy, you're killing me.

As for the rest of you I'll bring the smelling salts for all the ladies who have fainted dead away.
The obvious answer is death by firing squad. They'll never offend again. Barring that I'm waiting for the suggestion somebody tell some local council or meddling bureaucrat so the government can come in and fix all the naughtiness.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Maybe the penatly should be that the offender is thrown from a similar height? I.e. marker 1 foot long thrown from 5 feet. So 5 foot person would be thrown from 25 feet. The theory works.

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Maybe the penatly should be that the offender is thrown from a similar height? I.e. marker 1 foot long thrown from 5 feet. So 5 foot person would be thrown from 25 feet. The theory works.
I'd like to make an amendment to that suggestion.

I'd like to see a compressed air cylinder of exact scale inserted into the anus of the offending cretin.

So say, a 5" gun with a 10" bottle?.........

How about a 6ft human with a 12ft bottle?

Make sense?

G

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I'd like to make an amendment to that suggestion.

I'd like to see a compressed air cylinder of exact scale inserted into the anus of the offending cretin.

So say, a 5" gun with a 10" bottle?.........

How about a 6ft human with a 12ft bottle?

Make sense?

G
*:eek: winces at the thought of it :eek:*

Would be a hell of a deterant!

Sorry for my slight sidetrack from the thread topic.

So, for the masters, is the 341 an official rule or something that was thought up on the day and hasn't officily been highlighted.

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
*:eek: winces at the thought of it :eek:*

Would be a hell of a deterant!

Sorry for my slight sidetrack from the thread topic.

So, for the masters, is the 341 an official rule or something that was thought up on the day and hasn't officily been highlighted.
From what I've read it was only discussed at the captains meeting and I certainly never seen it implemented, that or any other form of penalisation for that matter.

G