Status
Not open for further replies.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by northern monkey
So Somalia was a resounding success for US peace keeping tactics then?
Nope..Clinton was moron...But at least we tried...Cant say much when at the first sign of trouble peace keepers are fleeing thier stations resulting in the murder of thousands..:(

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Just got to say, that headrocks response was superb there..... do you feel cheated etc.......

Yes.

Priceless, can't argue with that mate. This one goes to you sir.
And I'm glad we are picking on the french again. I've missed that :)

I still stick by my original view on the war.......... I never believed it was justified on the WMD point, we should have dropped it and just invaded on the lunatic/torturer/terrorist sympathiser argument.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Just got to say, that headrocks response was superb there..... do you feel cheated etc.......

Yes.

Priceless, can't argue with that mate. This one goes to you sir.
And I'm glad we are picking on the french again. I've missed that :)
Ive never been one to hide from something if i was wrong..Id also be the first to hang Bush out to dry if I think he lied to us..I just think that faulty intelligence and Saddam playing stupid led to a pretty serious outcome...Remember,Clinton bombed the **** outta Iraq in 98 based on some of the same intel..Funny how Democrats over here dont hold him to the same standards as they do Bush..

Originally posted by JoseDominguez
I still stick by my original view on the war.......... I never believed it was justified on the WMD point, we should have dropped it and just invaded on the lunatic/torturer/terrorist sympathiser argument.
And if that were the case we presented,I believe a hell of alot more people would have come along for the ride:)

Now Jose..Who do u think will be the first person to tell me this picture of planes being flown into towers found in a police station in Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 cuz honestly,that doesnt even look like the Twin Towers:rolleyes: :D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Who do u think will be the first person to tell me this picture of planes being flown into towers found in a police station in Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 cuz honestly,that doesnt even look like the Twin Towers

There we go "STRONG EVIDENCE" that iraq was directly involved with 911 ;)

What does everyone make of the Jessica Lynch story?

JTHM

American Prat
Oct 31, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
>>>He's gone, lets move on

Um, right - maybe we shouldn't have had the Nuremberg trials either.

Say what? We've captured the so called deck of cards and trials will follow, I fail to see your point. Perhaps you read my comment out of context. In the proper context, you'd have noticed that I meant that the task at hand is creating stability in Iraq.

IF evidence was fabricated and electorates misled in a rush to war, then personally I'd like to know about it, wouldn't you?
But, it's yet to be proved we were mislead. Until there is evidence to prove otherwise, it's pure conjecture. Bah, the democrats here in the US that are crying foul, fail to speak about their own party members on the security council that were privy to the same Intel as Bush and agreed with Bush. Mr. Blair was also included in this info as well, and lets not forget the UN/France was on board with this until they found out that we'd kick ass and take names later.

If they had there way Saddam would still be in power, and still be holding meetings on how to disarm him.

I hate to bring it up Duff, but you did....so I will too. Alot of countries did not want to make the decision to get involved with what was going in Germany back in 1938-39..... and it brings us back to why there was even Numberg trials.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by Burb
Who do u think will be the first person to tell me this picture of planes being flown into towers found in a police station in Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 cuz honestly,that doesnt even look like the Twin Towers

There we go "STRONG EVIDENCE" that iraq was directly involved with 911 ;)

What does everyone make of the Jessica Lynch story?

I wasnt saying Iraq was directly or indirectly involved in 9/11..Never have,and never will unless I see some good evidence...Read it again...I said people might say the picture isnt showing the 9/11 attacks..Theres some people that would only be convinced that thats what the picture is of,only if it said on top of it,plane 1 crashing into Twin Towers..Man u guys really grasp at straws sometimes..

But what it shows me is that the regime was quite fine with glorifying the attacks on 9/11..Its wasnt a country where you could just hang up pictures without governmnet permission..You wouldnt find posters of Heidi Klum or David Beckham hanging around thats for sure..And should this be hanging in a police station after Saddam condemned the attacks??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

duffistut

Apr 11, 2003
Visit site
>>>Perhaps you read my comment out of context. In the proper context, you'd have noticed that I meant that the task at hand is creating stability in Iraq.

Ah - then I read it out of context!

>>>But, it's yet to be proved we were mislead. Until there is evidence to prove otherwise, it's pure conjecture. Bah, the democrats here in the US that are crying foul, fail to speak about their own party members on the security council that were privy to the same Intel as Bush and agreed with Bush.

That's why I said 'if' - and over here we've got the same situation and the media are aware of it - our liberal party - all 6 of 'em - are the only ones not complicit in the deception, IF there was a decpetion.

>>>I hate to bring it up Duff, but you did....so I will too. Alot of countries did not want to make the decision to get involved with what was going in Germany back in 1938-39..... and it brings us back to why there was even Numberg trials.

I know mate...what I am concerned about is two things: were we lied to and manipulated, and what was the motive for war - and I increasingly find that the latter is dealt with by saying 'Hey, screw the motivation, he was a ****, he's gone'.

And when Govts resort to that it gets a bit worrying - cos if I get me an M16 and gun down the Chinese premiere, I suspect my defence of 'he was a ****, he's gone' won't keep me out of jail:)

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistut
- cos if I get me an M16 and gun down the Chinese premiere, I suspect my defence of 'he was a ****, he's gone' won't keep me out of jail:)

Cmon..Go give it a try and then come back and tell us how it all worked out..;)

D

duffistuta

Respect ma authoritah!

Don't make me come round there with a party7 of Whup Ass 6...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.