Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Time Wars 3 - October the 18th

Barney.

Aug 18, 2009
Reading
I've a friend who has his own marker, etc, but not playing gear. Will it be possible for him to use site coveralls?

Also, I've never been to one of these games before. Just out of interest, how many people do you expect will be playing?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I'd say last year had about 180-200 players. we travelled down from north Wales and It was DEFINITELY worth it.

Quality site with V.friendly locals :)

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
I've a friend who has his own marker, etc, but not playing gear. Will it be possible for him to use site coveralls?

Also, I've never been to one of these games before. Just out of interest, how many people do you expect will be playing?
I've got some spare sets of surplus flecktarn german army camo for sale - £10 for a set including both trousers and shirt.

I'll be at TW3, so if your mate wants to buy some camo, drop me a line at info@kentvolunteers.co.uk letting me know sizes and i'll see if i've got some in that size.

Timewars is an excellent game; have enjoyed the last couple and really looking forward to this one.

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Cool,

Just booked my ticket, now the costume, I wonder how many Captain Jacks there are going to be . . .

I need to find my self a pair of Trouser Braces !

:)