Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Time Wars 3 - October the 18th

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Bring whatever you can ID wise, I'm sure we can sort something out.

The fields are looking good. The new Ridge/Congo field looks like it be an awesome battle.

The forces of good and evil are equally split at around 90 - 100 a-side so this should be another epic game.

I am really looking forward to Sunday it should be a right laugh.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Just got back in - great day, really enjoyed myself, although covered in welts and scratches from crawling (crawling, blimey, felt like playing woodland tournys again). Have never got lit up so badly in my life, my wife was laughing her head off and getting me to rotate naked so she could count them all :)

Was nice to meet some forum regulars there - Eelz and Onemanband. Will definitely be back next year.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
yep, that was well worth the long journey down there,as always another great day out at campaign.

Many thanks to the all the staff & nice to meet new people (gadget/onemanband and many others)

roll on next year:cool:

eelz

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
No worries sam.,I'll re-reimburse you the postage cost due to me not hanging around to see you.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
All the guys from Bullswood Skirmish had a great day yesterday.

I would like to thank the Evil team for giving us so many targets to shoot all day. I personally shot 8000 paintballs into your massed ranks but alas you still came out victorious. Maybe fourth year lucky for the Good team.

Some brilliant sniping on the Convoy field, each time those pesky Evil players popped their heads up in the drivers side window of the vans on our right I tried to take it off !

A shout out to the refs for being good sports throughout the day, and seeing the guy slipping over while trying to stamp out the flaming smoke grenade in the final battle had me in stitches. Apparently fire is slippery !

See everybody again at Stalingrad November 22nd.

Ed

Qwip

Oct 13, 2009
Sounded like a great event! I would have liked to come, unfortunately I'm still waiting for my new gear and I'm also saving up a bit of cash for next year :)

Anyone got some pictures?