The Home Of European Paintball

Time Wars....

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Timeline: 27th May 2007AD

Location: Campaign Paintball, Surrey, Earth, Western Arm of the Milky Way, Galactic Co-ordinates 63555947 24662371

+++++Priority Message to The Doctor from the High Council of Gallifrey+++++

Doctor- We have identified a threat to the fabric of all space-time and only you can save the Universe. The Master, driven insane by his latest regeneration, has entered the Phantom Zone and smashed the long-lost Mirror of Rassilon, rending the fabric of reality asunder and creating a whirling maelstrom of temporal portals leading to all regions of time and space.
His ultimate objective is to find and seize the fabled Ring of Rassilon and fulfil the ancient prophecy; He who places his finger in Rassilon’s Ring shall have control of all time and space and none shall stand against them.
If he takes the ring then the Universe shall enter an eternity of darkness, so we must call on you in all your regenerations to enter the zone and stop his infernal designs.
Your task will not be easy, as he has assembled forces from all the most evil races in the Universe. Driven by his empty promises of power and the joy of carnage they will fight to the death to protect him whilst he seeks the Ring.
The only assistance we can offer is to gather those forces of your favourite race, humanity, who are sworn to protect their planet from alien threats. You and your band of helpers must enter the Phantom Zone and stop the Master before he can bring an end to peace in the Universe for all time, fighting the final battle of Good versus Evil across the whole of Time and Space.

+++++END+++++

Join the forces of Good or Evil to seize control of the Universe; fight in factions including U.N.I.T., Sontarans, Torchwood, Silurians, Ice Warriors, and the Slitheen. Watch out for Daleks and Cybermen and other roaming monsters.

Use Time Portals to enter and battle across all areas of time and space, from Pre-Historic Earth to the blasted surface of Skaro, the Old West, Ancient Egypt and beyond.

Roving objectives from one time zone to another mean you can go all-out to collect scenario items and complete missions or just spend the day blasting opponents.

Win prizes for best costumes and props, but game points are objective-based so no bounties on characters. Dress up and have a blast without losing points for your team if you fall in battle.

Face the most horrific force in the Universe across the Grill of Clive.

O

ollytheosteo

All the info will be up on www.time-wars.com by Friday 30th of March, we are just fine tuning the details then all will be made clear. It's going to be good:)

O

ollytheosteo

Just to confirm there are more details now available at www.time-wars.com so check it out, more to follow as we receive messages from elsewhere in the universe.

O

ollytheosteo

Right- just to clear up any confusion the event is either BYO or you can buy paint from Campaign, which will be stored in their climate controlled paint store and so nice and fresh. The guys at Campaign have put a lot of effort in as far as props etc are concerned and the scenario allows you to fight on a variety of battlefields, each with different objectives and goals, with a huge final battle to finish the day. They're taking bookings now so if you fancy trying a big game that's just a bit different and has Dr Who, take a look at www.time-wars.com :)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Can the game organisers plz clarify what type of costumes are appropriate...
Are players dressing as Dr Who characters such as Sontarans (well that rules me out ;) ) , Silurians, Icewarriors etc or just characters from an historical period (eg Old West, Ancient Egypt etc?)

One can understand my predicament: One easter bunny amidst a sea of reptilians would look a tad ridiculous... :eek:

O

ollytheosteo

Stay tuned for a big announcment re this Big Game, but in the meantime I've checked and any character from Episode 94- 'The Planet of the Skimpy Cheerleaders' will be fine. There's plenty of choices- Tiffany, Tawnay, Shyvonne, Krystal, etc etc.

Please don't hurt me:eek:

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Stay tuned for a big announcment re this Big Game, but in the meantime I've checked and any character from Episode 94- 'The Planet of the Skimpy Cheerleaders' will be fine. There's plenty of choices- Tiffany, Tawnay, Shyvonne, Krystal, etc etc.

Please don't hurt me:eek:
You speak in jest, Sir! :eek: