Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann A-5 with Car Stock?

low_v_reaper

Dec 5, 2002
UK - South East
www.velocity.b3.nu
damn, had my whole new setup planned out..... but theres 1 small prob... they don't exactly grow on trees in UK, hardly any suppliers sell the tippmann A-5 :(

Does anybody know of 1? The only supplier I know of is fat bob's, but that's £280 for a bog-standard marker (when its $280 - bout £185 to get an A-5 with response trigger in US). Then again, I don't spose I'll be able to find anywhere cheaper :( .

just in case... anyone out there in the US planning a trip to the UK anytime soon? with about an A-5's worth of space at the bottom of their bag? there might be a pint in it for you ;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
h&k mp mk5s come in various configs, some have a folding stock, some have a telescopic stock and the one similar to the sniper stock in that pic is used as well....have seen uk armed resopnce teams using them.....look the bomb with a front grip too!

if the tip costs £280 tho, u would prob get more bang for your money with a good 2nd hand cocker

p8ntslinger

Pie eating mid player.
Nov 4, 2002
I don't know.
Visit site
Ok, Heckler & Koch makes the mp5 and the mp5 k. They look similar, and they both work on a roller detent blowback fireing mechanism. The mp5 comes in six different configurations, with things like, silencer, solid stock, foldable stock, the popular "navy" trigger grouping:D :D :D :D , and a teloscoping stock(wich looks nothing like the commando stock). The mp5 k (the one with the foregrip, like the A-5) has either a folding stock or a solid stock, no commando stock. I swear I'm not a right wing militant.;)