The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann A-5 with Car Stock?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by joe bob
and they fire 9mm bullets out of 30 rd magazines.....
this is a PAINTBALL site.not soldier of fortune:rolleyes:
paintball as a sport is trying to escape from the millitary immage the public have given it:(

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
REAPER !!!!!! try LPS i know they stock them tooo not sure about the price but i reckon fat bobs price aint too far off the mark!!:D

p8ntslinger

Pie eating mid player.
Nov 4, 2002
I don't know.
Visit site
Originally posted by le-pig
this is a PAINTBALL site.not soldier of fortune:rolleyes:
paintball as a sport is trying to escape from the millitary immage the public have given it:(

Just for the record, I wasn't tryng to say that paintball was like combat. Because you can get up after being hit by a paintball. I have trained "CQB" with soap pellet fireing pistols for the past three years, so I don't want to hear about how paintball has nothing to do with the millitary. However I do belive that paintball is a game, a verry fun game, that should be kept seperate from war, and not in guns n' ammo articles either. In this thread I was only commenting on the cosmetics of the A-5, and not tryng to open up a whole can of worms about real firearms.

thank you for understanding
:D

p8ntslinger

Pie eating mid player.
Nov 4, 2002
I don't know.
Visit site
I truely hope I didn't offend anydody with my statment above. No, I havent been told to type this by the mods, and I havent recieved any threatening e-mails either. I do know that some people get upset when the words paintball and millitary are used in the same sentence. I also know that some people just don't kinder to the idea of being shot by paintballs. Those people dont care that the "sport" ( I put sport in quotations because as I mentioned in my earlier reply there is more than one purpose for paintball, and I don't want to confuse training and sport.) of paintball has nothing to do with the millitary. The fact is that shows like Jackass depict people being shot wearing little or no protection would scare off more people than using the word combat. I want, more than anything, for the sport of paintball to grow.