Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips on my first gun

element248

Jul 15, 2001
Visit site
hey im a newbie and im going to buy a gun but im not sure what to get im looking to spend $150 or under $170 at the most so any tips would help thanx

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Go for a Inferno. U wont get a better starter gun. Damn cheap aswell.

David

Jul 8, 2001
Oregon
Visit site
Well my first gun was a spyder....

A standard spyder was my first gun, and for the first year.......year and half of play with my own marker, I slowly upgraded until there really wasn't anything else that would be worth upgrading that would help with the preformance of the gun. It worked just fine for me, and I never had any major problems with it. If I were you I would try to get my hands on several different starter markers.....ex...spyders, infernos, tippmans..etc....and see which one just suited me best. Hope my two cents has helped.

David

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
I'm pretty sure that I played with an Inferno, it was an awesome gun, can't remember who makes it though ;-) . I really loved the sound of it for some reason, maybe it was that it had something wrong with it, but I still like d the way it sounded. I might just get one of those, if I can find out who makes it, can't remember. And what about a Spider Xtra?

element248

Jul 15, 2001
Visit site
made up my mind

im gonna spend more then i wanted too but i think im gonna go with the spyder tl plus for 290.00 it comes with Scott HotShot Thermal Goggles, 20oz. CO2 Tank, SUPER Sucker Squeegee, ViewLoader® 200, and a 7/8" Elbow.

tell me what you think

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
One more thing about the Inferno, Arrow Precision (the manufacturer) sells them thru powerball, they are the main distributor.

Oh, and element, Spyder is a pretty good gun for anyone just starting out. Good deal you're getting a hotshot, since a lot of rookies underestimate the importance of thermal goggles. It's better to spend just that little extra on your goggles, given the fact the are, by far, the most important piece of kit.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Aye

The Spyder's a great beginners gun I think - as said before you can buy upgrades for it and the freak barrel also fits it :)