Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tournament 19/03/06 Bassets Pole 5 Man

cov boy

Mar 8, 2006
coventry
Visit site
Can you help? just sold my old spyder electra 05, and want a angel or someting like that? can buy a brand new protp matrix 05 (red) for £300 but just dont know....what you think?

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
hmmm...
tough one, iv been brought up on the Angel side (as you'll see on the weekend) i sugest to get an angel, most ppl agree that they're the best, plus you'll have the advantage that they're easy to maintain, and if your a reg at NPF, you'll always heve ppl to sort any probs out on them. Speaking from personal experience, dont get an Ion, basically, you get what you pay for, on those peices of plastic, at least Once a week i get people coming to the Armoury on site, with problems on the things. they're about as reliable as an SA80.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
well it depends on what price range, and what you need, there's a guy i work with selling an 05speed(red/black) with the gambler tattoos on it, it looks class, the thing is, its litterally only had 4pods of paint put through it, cos he injured himself, so hasnt used it... so its vertually brand new, it comes with a halo hopper(red, with Arsanal Jewls), with rip-drive, and also a Dye air system, this Shooter is ready to rock(it also has Millenium mode on it, but you wont be able to use it at the sup-air tournie) The set up for everything listed is around a grand, hes selling it for £660(i dunno if he'll take offers) the gun its self retails at £650!