The Home Of European Paintball

Tournament 19/03/06 Bassets Pole 5 Man

Kerry

Where are the bin bags?
Oct 29, 2003
Brum
www.wdp.tv
Sup'air Tournament - 19th March 2006

Hello Everyone - Unfortunately due to a lack of teams booking in for this Sunday we have had to make a decision to postpone this week's game on the Sup'air field. We have moved the date to Sunday 2nd April. There are a lot of other events going on at the moment and we are liasing with Lee to try and get the best weekend for all.

I would like to thank Gurkha and my boys for their team booking plus the Team Unreal lads who are proving to be a great reliable crew - hopefully by moving the day we'll have a lot more takers and a lot more competition for you to shoot at. I have texted Stuart @ Team Unreal to let him know.

I know the Unreal boys and Lee Burton are pushing the dates as hard as they can. Next week we shall be posting a calendar of sup'air dates up on here so that you can all plan in advance.

Keep spreading the word lads!!! :D

Thanks

Kerry

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Im guna play recball for the day, at NPF, i havnt been given permision to set the supair field up, so its not there to train. but there's always speedball, eh??!! if you'd prefere to come to NPF, giv Kez a ring and book in with us, you more than welcome to shoot alongside/or against us.

Gurkha

cov boy

Mar 8, 2006
coventry
Visit site
--TheGurkha--

Well i have two.....lol

I'm going to WEEBLE1 place to play (unreal paintball) sup-air...

But i will take you up on that offer one day, not shooting against you or alongside but at you lol...