or twink 4 details look foward to hearing from you

diggie000@btopenworld.com

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Thanks Walker and Gary....

....and the rest of you. Get off your arse and get in touch. We have a teams worth of places to fill , and then maybe in a year or two , YOU could be playing for 'NITRO' ( :D )!! Only having a laugh.
Come on guys , we need commited people to join our team , Skills we can build on.

t.toes@ntlworld.com or the phone number below.

boy fitz

Bitch
Aug 13, 2001
Sunny southampton
Visit site
right then

First off i would like to thank rob (twinkle toes) of behalf of myself phil and big lad . over the last few years rob has been a great captain and BEST friend to all of us. Weve all had the best time , its been a laugh all the way.

Now with diggie (the guy who gave me my first taste of tourney ball a few years a go) on board i think him & rob will build a team to watch in the coming seasons.

so if you want to play good hard ball with a great bunch of lads temmor is a great team ,well organised with a proffesional approach. get in touch with rob or diggie.

and once again thanks to rob !! best of luck in the future

bring on the diablo cup

imz

Jul 28, 2002
right here
Visit site
Thank you boy fitz you know
i love you 2 hopefully me and
twink will get the players 2geva
oh good luck with the nitro thang
hope you break both your legs
first game out hehehehehehehe
only kidding good luck little man

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Thanks Fitz and Junior.

all the best 4 the future and if i can help in any way you know where i am
.............. There is something Ju'. You could give me your old gun , instead of selling it to me.:D ;) .

Oh and we now have another confirmed sign up. 'Mad Dog' himself is playing with us at the Diablo Cup. And then , who knows???

Its turning into a reasonable squad now they've gone. Why did n't you do it earlier Fitz?? ;) .

Anyone out there who loves to play couldn't do much wrong in playing for these guy's.

They always seem to have a good laugh and are there to help others out, so now it's time to help them out. So if ya do want a good game then do contact Rob or Diggie and lets see them back next year with a full strong team.

Wish you all the best in finding a team and me and the rest of the Spankin' Monkey's will see ya next year!:D