The Home Of European Paintball

Tremmor

MAD-MART

V-UNIT back 2010
Mar 18, 2002
MATLOCK
www.volatilepaintball.co.uk
IMZ HOWS IT GOING MATE?:D
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING TREMMOR SORTED WITH SOME NEW BLOOD. HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM?
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU GET ON AT THE DIABLO CUP
IT SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME AGAINST NITRO

C U SOON

MAD-MART:p

Tim_zy

none
May 2, 2002
Guernsey
Visit site
tremmer

HI GUYS . THATS MY FORTS ON THE MATTER ASSACLY . GO LUCK TO THE BOYS AT NITRO BUT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BOYS PLAY EACH OTHER. LIKE MAD -MART SAID SOULD BE A F$"^ING GOOD GAME. TIMZY.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Dan the jugding the cheesy music that lives in your car i thought you were part of the village people's fan club :D how wrong i was :D

Twink have you been watching kiddy films again?!?!?! the one with the chickens escaping?!?!?! :D

Is boy fitz, AZza and fillis playing with us at the diablo cup or they playing with nitro?!

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
help is at hand????!!

ROB,IF YOUR SHORT OF PLAYERS FOR THE DIABLO CUP,P,RAPS I COULD STAND IN FOR A FEW GAMES?GOTTA BE DESPERATE THOUGH...BRIAN .....BUNKER MONKEY 4 RED HEAT......THE WINAAAAAAZZZ

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
THANKS GUYS , BUT...

We are OK for players for the Diablo Cup. In fact we've got more players than we can shake a stick at. All the old team are playing for Tremmor at this event , then 3 are going to Nitro after that. Its going to be fun.
I'm a little worried that people see the Tremmor/Nitro match as a grudge match or something. There is no hard feelings towards Nitro. I know the guys , and I dont have a problem with them. They're only doing what they can to improve thier team. ( just happens to be Tremmor that is losing out this time ).
It will hopefully be a good game ( it usually is ) , but it is NOT a grudge match , in any way shapee or form.

Just wanted to clear that up :D .

Cant wait , its gonna be a cool tourny.

imz

Jul 28, 2002
right here
Visit site
its true

People please listen 2 what
twink saiys about the nitro game
there is no hard feelings i
was at planet a couple of
weeks back with junior and